We are Upkey — a Chicago based EdTech startup.
Our vision is to become the place where students hang out, prepare for their careers and find the right jobs.
We make innovative and engaging tools that prepare students for their future careers and connect them with available job opportunities.
We believe that by using cutting-edge technology and superior design and user experience, we can deliver powerful and life-changing learning experiences to millions of students around the world.
We are off to a great start and have served tens of thousands of students in more than 70 countries. We are now looking to expand our reach and serve millions and we would love to welcome a Growth Marketing Leader to join us in this amazing journey.
As the Growth Marketing Lead joining a small but growing company, you’ll enjoy a great deal of autonomy, creativity, and opportunity to lead and make meaningful contributions.
We are looking for Marketing 2.0. Someone who gets excited about creating, managing and experimenting with new user acquisition campaigns. A/B testing, agile testing of new ideas, putting together growth hacks, data-driven email marketing campaigns, SEO optimization, creative ad copy, and data analysis of every aspect of a user’s experience are all things you have a great experience with and are very passionate about. The ideal candidate is extremely analytical and data-driven and has mastered the ability to use SQL to query data and drive insight from that data to inform action.
Areas you will focus on
- Social media paid ads. Tik Tok, IG, Facebook, etc.
- A/B testing different campaigns
- Using trends and hashtags to promote services on social media (Twitter, etc)
- Aggressive and creative email campaigns
- Collaborate with management and product team to set and hit aggressive targets for new user acquisition
- Ensure all campaigns are accurately tracked across systems to enable measurement of campaign ROI
- Analyze campaign data and identify key opportunities for new growth loops and areas for optimizations
- Monitor and report on campaign progress weekly/monthly/quarterly
- Develop nurturing campaigns, retargeting campaigns and similar growth experiments to convert existing user base into active users
- Fail quickly, and be willing to take a data-driven perspective on which campaigns, creatives and channels should be prioritized
- Become a key leader in a fast-growing startup (#23 on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Companies)
- Hybrid / remote work environment with a agile, fun and respectful culture
- $3500-$4000 USD per month + benefits and potential future equity
- Prefer European and Canadian timezones