Headquarters: Los Angeles, California, United States
TutorMe is the premier online tutoring solution for millions of students nationwide. Our mission is to level the academic playing field for students everywhere. We believe that every student should have access to incredible tutors regardless of where they go to school or who their parents are.
We’re seeking an experienced, results-driven Paid Search Analyst to join our team at TutorMe. As the first Paid Search hire for TutorMe, the ideal candidate will set the strategy for paid search projects and execute them to drive business results. Reporting to the Growth Manager, the role is focused on helping to scale TutorMe’s consumer business by building paid search into a core channel of our user acquisition strategy.
- Use a data-driven approach to build and execute against a roadmap of paid search initiatives to drive results all the way through our funnel, from web visit through to activation
- Take a hands-on approach to paid search campaign creation and management, including ownership of our keyword, budget, and bid strategy across Google and Bing
- Collaborate with the Growth Manager and Data Analyst to create comprehensive mechanisms to measure and report on the impact of all paid-search initiatives and experiments
- Continuously identify new Paid Search growth opportunities by implementing a rigorous framework for A/B testing across keywords, ad copy, landing pages, etc.
- Monitor trends, investigate irregularities in performance, and troubleshoot ad issues that affect delivery, performance, tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Work cross-functionally to ensure we are always implementing best-practice paid search standards across all phases of campaign creation and product development
- 3+ years of hands-on paid search experience, preferably in-house, at a fast-growing startup
- Demonstrated success of building a paid search function from the ground up within an organization and consistently hitting ambitious growth targets
- Extensive understanding of the latest paid search strategies and experience using industry-leading third-party tools
- Strong analytical ability and experience making data-based decisions to generate meaningful insights and business outcomes (Excel / SQL proficiency preferred)
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams as well as individually to get results
- Loves working in a fast-paced, interactive environment
- Exemplify high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Generous vacation and holidays
- 100% remote with work from home allowance
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- 10 hours of online tutoring each year
- Opportunity to be a key player at a company that’s quickly redefining the boundaries of on-demand academic support
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge – we want you to apply.
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.