Headquarters: Utah, USA
As Growth Manager with Strategy11, you will be responsible for communicating how cool our products are to new and existing users. You will primarily focus on free user activation, improving conversion rates, AOV’s, SEO, and crafting unique marketing content.
- You have the ability to research and understand technical concepts, then explain them in simple terms to people who aren’t tech-savvy.
- You love to create systems, tools, and processes for others where they don’t already exist.
- You’re comfortable with accepting critical feedback without taking it personally.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking the initiative to solve problems and learn new skills, and are comfortable working with minimal direction.
- You’re comfortable seeing the big picture and how the small details get you there.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- You enjoy helping others on your team succeed.
- You have a passion for digital marketing and digital customer acquisition.
- Convert free users into paying subscribers through a variety of channels including “Free Plugin Referrals,” Affiliate Marketing, SEO, Paid Social, CRO, and Drip Emails.
- Working closely with developers and support team members to strategize and execute high visibility promotions across all digital marketing channels.
- Write conversion-focused copy for newsletters, customer-facing websites, WordPress plugins, and ad copy.
- Conceptualize new targeted landing pages for various channels and users.
- Conducting keyword research to identify target keywords and using those keywords to plan, structure, and optimize content.
- Familiarity with WordPress ecosystem, specifically plugins and upgrades.
- Writing and Editing: You can write a well-structured article with impeccable grammar and spelling in a conversational tone. You can edit and proofread your own work to eliminate careless errors instead of relying on an editor to fix them for you.
- Tangible experience executing in all, or most, of the following digital marketing channels: Affiliate, SEO, Email Marketing.
- Time Management: You’re able to juggle multiple tasks and projects and prioritize your work effectively to meet all deadlines.
- Ability to work in both strategic and tactical roles as the resident “growth hacker.”
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers, writers, and customers.
- Marketing Experience: You have a compelling portfolio that demonstrates high-quality copywriting and imaginative headlines within a variety of advertising campaigns and digital content.
- Examples of high-ranking SEO content you’ve written.
- Experience in a subscription SaaS-based business.
- Graphic design experience creating featured images, infographics, etc.
- Expert level Google Analytics, Google Sheets, and Data Studio experience.
- Work from home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, Africa, Ireland, Philippines, Ukraine, Canada, and more.
- Unlimited PTO after 60 days of employment. We encourage employees to take the time they need to vacation, stay healthy, and spend time with friends and family.
- Paid Family and Caregiver’s Leave
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.