RPE Origin is looking for a highly technical Email Marketing resource with a strong background in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) and Epsilon People Cloud (formerly Harmony) . SFMC Certification is strongly preferred. Familiarity with other ESP platforms is a plus. Utilization of Email Marketing tools such as Movable Ink, Email on Acid, etc. is preferred. The ideal candidate will be strong in AMP Script as well as Free Marker coding languages. The ideal candidate will have been working in an ESP platform loading and testing of campaign assets, building automations and pushing the button for 5-8 years.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional who is looking for a ‘hands-on’ role. You must be skilled at execution perfection keep in mind that your work is directly tied to client success and our company’s reputation for error-free services. This role also needs to drive effectiveness in a results-based environment with data and an analytical approach to guide decision-making.
Position Options: Contractor; Contract to Hire; Part time employee
Duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Load, setup, QA and proof email campaigns to an in-house list
- Coordinate project planning and technical recommendations with external vendors
- Run regular reports on performance and ROI
- Attend trade shows and webinars to support email marketing efforts from a technical perspective
- Contribute to the development process through ideas and observations of current market trends
Key skills should include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized with an attention to detail
- Comfortable working with tools such as Visual Studio and Subversion
- Versed in Responsive Design and troubleshooting
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under pressure
- Ambitious to own projects through to completion
- Eagerness to develop your own marketing knowledge
- Can demonstrate initiative and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work unsupervised and drive yourself toward deadlines and goals
- A proven team player
To apply for this job please visit www.rpeorigin.com.