The mission is to work on our proven channels to grow our acquisition , and potentially uncover new opportunities:
Take proven channels, improve and make them scale
SEO, referral websites and some marketing projects.
Double down on them, tracking up to upgrades.
Own Conversion Rate Optimisation
Throughout the website, even our homepage but most importantly on our template and educational content,
Support the marketing team on distributing content it produces
We develop Slite image in the community of remote leaders through the production and distribution of high quality content. Help the marketing team distribute it and get it in front of more qualified leads.
Open and try new channels
Open door to challenge and try other potential acquisition channels.
- You are independent and experienced -> You’d join as a 1 person (sub)team inside the marketing team, we need you to lead this part, and if that’s of interest, grow this team later on. That’s why we need a self driven and an experienced marketer.
- You are analytical and rigorous.
- You are experienced in SaaS and PLG businesses -> You have successfully executed on growth strategy for similar business in the past.
- You think by first principles -> You understand why some channels fit certain businesses and not others, and can speak strategy with myself and the rest of the leadership team.
- You love new ways of working -> You are passionate
- You are based between -5UTC or UTC+2.
🏝 35 days PTO + Public Holidays.
📚 Buy any book policy.
🖥️ Remote setup: co-working or at-home setup, your pick. Slite covers your expenses.
🌈 We go on team Off-Slites every 4 months.
💻 Macbook: a new laptop for a new job.
If you want to know more, check out our ➡️ Working at @Slite FAQ.
Diversity of talents, opinions and backgrounds does matter to us. We are actively working at diversifying our team, that’s one of the reason we chose to be remote and create a writing tool that is used in diverse locations and by a lot of different users. If you don’t match the people on the team picture, please do not hesitate to apply or contact us!