With a focus on the trial and active stages of the customer lifecycle, you will regularly liaise with users, review qualitative and quantitative data, and test different channels, messaging and content to ensure that our customers have a full understanding of what the tool can do and the benefits it can offer.
- Create and manage campaigns to drive usage of features to current and future customers
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be highly knowledgable on our competitive landscape and become the go-to expert for your product area to help shape the product roadmap and strategy.
- Develop the GTM strategy for new features and user cases.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our product from its competitors, i.e. testing and creating in-product messaging alongside customer success team.
- Conceptualize and develop educational product and solution focused content for a variety of platforms
- Creating and maintaining persona profiles + the Jobs To Be Done (‘JTBD’) framework
- Gather Voice of Customer data and turn this feedback into actionable insights.
- Craft training, and collateral.
- Work closely with the product, success, and marketing team on use cases, opinions, and opportunities for future feature releases and value add opportunities for customers.
- Have at least 3 years in product marketing roles for a SaaS product.
- Demonstrate experience positioning SaaS products and services, translating technical products into customer benefits.
- Be data-oriented and thrive when working with data and insights, pairing that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our product to market.
- Have deep empathy for users and be able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage our audience.
- Create demand for products through highly effective messaging.
- Love working in a small team and getting straight into the ‘thick of it’.
- Knowledge of social media marketing (that’s what our product does!)
- Experience with product adoption software like Appcues and Userpilot, and customer success software such as ChurnZero.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Intercom and ActiveCampaign
Note: You will need to be based in a timezone +/- 3hrs from AEST to enable effective teamwork.