Headquarters: Austin, Texas, United States
Are you the best kept secret in digital marketing for Shopify stores?
We’re on the hunt for someone who is absolutely crushing it in the Shopify world and ready to take their skills to the next level and help hundreds (maybe even thousands) of stores scale from 30k a month to the moon and back.
Are you a well-rounded marketer who gets a thrill out of discovering new marketing tools and technology? Do you have a fascination with AI and all the amazing things it can do for eCommerce? Have you built awesome Shopify stores in the past and spent big bucks on ads? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and love the idea of joining a team with big plans to conquer the eCommerce agency space?
Do you lay awake at night with thoughts running through your head on creating the ultimate acquisition funnel and converting the coolest brands into eCommerce empires? If you do…then welcome home, we’ve been looking for you!
We’re looking for a top-notch eCommerce marketer, with strong experience in the agency and eCommerce worlds, to help us create, manage, and scale our client’s Paid Ad Strategies.
If you’re the A+ Player we’re looking for, then read on…
**This is a remote position so you should also have the discipline needed to manage yourself accordingly**
Shopanova is the United State’s premiere eCommerce Growth Agency. We work with elite direct-to-consumer brands across North America. In the last 7 years we’ve grown from 0 to having generated nearly $500M in client revenue.
What is our number one focus? Delivering exceptional results for the eCommerce brands that we work with and keeping them around long term.
So what do we want from you?
As mentioned, we’re looking for a well round Paid Ads Media Buyer to join the team, help structure stores for scale, run client accounts, and help us serve more people in their paid ads strategies.
First and foremost, you’ll be an exceptional Media Buyer / Ad Strategist – At Shopanova, we treat our clients well and get them results. Media Buyers are expected to handle everything from setting up and testing standard events to ad creative and fully fleshed out multilayer funnels.
You’ll have a strong track record of proven eCommerce results and experience in driving high quality traffic and conversion. You will also have an intimate understanding of the eCommerce world and what makes it tick.
You’ll be an open communicator. We are a team of very open people, we are direct through the good and the bad but we understand that speaking your mind requires equal parts brain (what to say), thoughtfulness (when to say it), and caring (how it’s said).
You’ll be open to learning and committed to the constant betterment of yourself and honing your craft.
You’ll be analytical and data driven in your approach, always looking for ways to track, set benchmarks, optimize and make informed decisions based on all available data.
You’ll be open to doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
And finally, you will have an unrivaled WILL TO WIN. We are not here to take part, we’re here to take over and become THE agency synonymous with eCommerce marketing and business growth.
Naturally, this is a highly dynamic role with massive scope and opportunity for you to grow and develop personally with the agency. If you’re looking to cruise then this isn’t for you. You will be highly resourceful, organized, and adaptable – there will be fires to put out and changes to make every day and you need to be on top of your game at all times.
Your role as one of our client Media Buyers will include, but is not limited to, working with company clients and employees to manage the following:
- Execution of seamless delivery on eCommerce marketing services offered by Shopanova
- Setup Facebook Pixel, Product Catalog, and Google Analytics on client websites
- Create and launch Facebook and Instagram Ad campaigns
- Setup reporting dashboards
- Ensure funnels/websites are working and setup correctly ready for traffic
- Optimize and split test campaigns
- Work with the Account Manager to seamlessly onboard and roll out new clients
- Work with the Account Manager to keep clients up to date on campaign details and projections
- Work with Business Developers to audit prospect ad accounts
- Occasionally manage contractors
- Offer Conversion Rate Optimization changes for client websites / landing pages
- Occasionally build / work on Shopify sites so that they are up to Conversion Rate Optimization best practices
- Full time employment as a salaried position with a minimum of 45 hours/week.
- Two month initial probationary period, during which both parties maintain a right to terminate without future commitments.
- Compensation for the initial two month probationary period will be the same as the $65,000 annual salary on W2
- One year commitment, following probationary period.
- Base annual salary @ $65,000.00 DOE
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Travel opportunities with team meetups, conferences, etc.
Work directly with the agency Co-founders on the direction or our overall business and marketing strategies.
Get to work alongside some of the worlds most passionate and driven Facebook Media Buyers and eCommerce Marketers on a daily basis. We are a super tight knit team of eCommerce Growth marketers and entrepreneurs.
Strong career progression opportunity – we’re growing quickly and not looking to slow down, so we’re looking to develop leaders in-house that can move up as we grow not just within the agency, but potentially into other company growth initiatives.
Given the number of applications being received, we will only be contacting successful candidates for the first round of interviewing.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/shopanova-ecomm-ad-strategist-shopify-growth-expert