Headquarters: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Is Ths Role Right For Me?
If you answer “YES” to all these we’ll be a great fit….
- You love diving deep into HTML code and have the attention to detail needed to uncover the subtlest of issues affecting a site’s SEO performance.
- You are able to communicate technical recommendations and implementation requirements to all levels of understanding. You can explain advanced technical issues to even the most novice marketer.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills and possess the ability to manage competing deadlines. You are proficient at building processes for repeatable success.
- Extensive hands-on experience of all aspects of technical SEO such as canonicalization, pagination, sitemaps, Schema, crawl budget, index bloat, etc.
- Extensive experience with tools like Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Jet Octopus, OnCrawl, and other similar tools.
- You’ve conducted technical SEO audits and analysis on sites of all sizes with consistent success. This experience will include local business websites, enterprise-level sites, e-commerce, and international sites.
- Ability to research technical issues and make informed and actionable recommendations based on your findings – and then explain those findings to teammates and clients in plain speak.
- The opportunity to work with a talented team on an important mission.
- Above market salary + incentives.
- Unlimited (paid) personal time off for vacation, sick, and wellness days.
- Flexible hours and the freedom to work from home (or anywhere else).
- Radical transparency across company metrics and information (we call this “open for business”).
- 100% company-paid health insurance.
- When the company does well, so will you. 8-15% of the net profit gets shared amongst the team members you included.
- Regular training, professional workshops, and book purchases covered by us.
- Team retreats and meet-ups that bring together our remote-first workforce.
- A fun work culture where we value your work and our client’s business.