RPE Origin is looking for a QA Analyst with a strong spelling and grammar skills. The ideal candidate should possess outstanding attention to detail. Tools used include Adobe Acrobat, Proof Jump and Work Front. We are looking for someone who has been working in a QA capacity for 1-3 years.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional who is looking for a ‘hands-on’ role. You must be skilled at execution perfection keep in mind that your work is directly tied to client success and our company’s reputation for error-free services. This role also needs to drive effectiveness in a results-based environment with data and an analytical approach to guide decision-making.
Position Options: Contractor; Contract to Hire; Part time employee
Duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Review of copy and imagery to support the creative design of marketing materials
- Review of coded messages for responsive layout, link accuracy and adherence to the approved layout
- Contribute to the QA process through ideas and observations of current market trends
Key skills should include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized with an attention to detail
- Comfortable working with tools such as Proof Jump, Adobe Acrobat and Work Front
- Self-motivation and the ability to work accurately under pressure
- Ambitious to own projects through to completion
- Eagerness to develop your own QA knowledge
- Can demonstrate initiative and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work unsupervised and drive yourself toward deadlines and goals
- A proven team player
To apply for this job please visit www.rpeorigin.com.