Headquarters: Paris, France
We’re looking for a senior content marketer with the enterprising spirit and curiosity of a journalist and a talent for interpreting and communicating complex stories.
As the Senior Content Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for identifying opportunities to communicate the Platform.sh message, values, and stories to our target audiences. You’ll also be responsible for the creation and refinement of a breadth of digital content assets.
- Create content—including campaigns, contributed articles, collateral, newsletters, email, online/digital media, and ads—to drive leads, awareness, perception, and/or other key metrics.
- Own the Platform.sh blog, including post ideation, publishing cadence, copyediting, and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our design team on the development and approval of collateral, including whitepapers, datasheets, executive briefs, and ebooks.
- Optimize and build out content tagging across all content assets, collaboration closely with our SEO lead around content optimization.
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar.
- Manage a contract team of freelancers to support content creation needs.
- 6+ years in content marketing, product marketing, or similar role in a technology company, preferably in SaaS or PaaS.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your skill in content creation and editing across an array of media.
- Excellent written, editorial, and verbal communication skills. You’re obsessed with making sure that content is of the highest standards, engaging, clean, accurate, and delivers the right message to the right audience.
- Strong understanding of marketing campaigns, product marketing, organic social, and corporate messaging.
- Demonstrated experience in enabling marketing optimization through content.
- Experience using project management tools for content collaboration.
Platform.sh is a worldwide, distributed team looking for a senior-level content marketer who feels very comfortable working remotely. You’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while being independent, disciplined, and creative. Occasional travel may be required.