Headquarters: San Francisco
Pilot (YC W17) is looking for a Content Marketer to join our remote team on a mission to create a more open worldwide job market and to support our growing customer base.
A bit about who we are
Pilot helps companies to handle payroll, benefits, and compliance for their remote teams. We believe that your opportunities in life shouldn’t be dictated by where you’re from or where you happen to live, and we’re helping our customers live by that too. We’re backed by Sam Altman, Y Combinator, Credo Ventures, Automattic, Kyle Vogt, and many other amazing investors.
What you will be working on
We’re looking for a Content Marketer to join our Marketing team. You will write content and materials that support our current and future customers. In other words – content that helps people understand how to hire remotely. From blog posts to newsletters, you’ll work with multiple departments to make sure our revenue team has content best suited for our target audience.
- Create content that illustrates the potential of Pilot to our customers, whether that’s information about Pilot’s newest features or an explanation of pricing
- Write compelling blog articles based on SEO strategies and trends
- Generate content for our social media that will increase traffic and generate new leads
- Do keyword research, think about content reuse, use data and analytics, and don’t forget about promoting content
- Ability to put complex information into understandable and actionable copy that helps companies understand why and how they can get the best of Pilot
- Proficient in English. We work with US-based companies only so excellent English skills are a must
- Excellent writer/storyteller and researcher with the ability to adapt to new ideas quickly
- Available in US time zones
We’d especially like to talk to you if
- You have experience writing content for HR and Finance teams
- You have previous experience with conducting customer interviews and translating them into appealing case studies
- You’ve had a chance to work in a distributed team with people from around the globe
- You have been a part of a high growth start-up before
- Annual salary from $53,000 to $76,000 and up to 0.0125% of equity
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance package
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world