Headquarters: 100% Remote
OnTheGoSystems is a software development company that is behind the popular WordPress plugins, WPML and Toolset. Like most companies in the WordPress ecosystems, successful partnerships with other industry players is key.
The purpose of the Partnership Program Coordinator role is to support the Partnerships Manager in expanding and improving the effectiveness of our Partners Programs through administrative, research, and marketing duties.
About our Partners Program and your role
Compatibility is at the heart of our Partners Programs. As such, you must have an interest in learning the basics of plugin and theme compatibility so that you can successfully speak to our partners and work with our wider marketing and compatibility teams.
Primarily, you’ll support our Go Global and Recommended Partners Program, actively sourcing new partners to work with, coordinating compatibility testing and cross-promotional announcements, and aiding our partners in working towards continuous compatibility.
Additionally, you’ll provide ad-hoc administrative support to our wider marketing and compatibility team.
We are looking for someone who has great knowledge of the WordPress ecosystem, who is interested in working closely with up-and-coming theme houses and plugin developers, and who is based in a European (or similar) time zone.
Required skills and attributes:
- Good understanding of the WordPress ecosystem (no technical knowledge required)
- Working experience of using WordPress in an administrative and/or content-based role
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in working in a B2B environment, preferably within a marketing, support or administrative role
- Enthusiastic about communicating with theme authors and plugin developers
- Ability to research and collect data to support strategic marketing activities
- Interest in learning how a large compatibility team operates and following new product releases and changes in the industry
- Ability to coordinate many ongoing activities, for different partners at different stages in our program
- Highly organized and able to manage many, varying tasks and a busy inbox
- Enjoys working to established workflows and systems
- Very familiar with Google Workspace, including Google Analytics
- High level of spoken and written English
- Location: Europe or similar time zone
Highly preferable: Working knowledge of WPML
Why you want this job
You’re tech-savvy, passionate about WordPress and keen to learn more – but you’re not a developer or programmer. Instead, you’re interested in building great relationships with other players in the industry and contributing towards marketing and compatibility efforts. You know that we all only grow if we work together.
You get a buzz from having many projects in the pipeline and communicating with partners who are at different stages of our program – while staying calm knowing that you’ve got the bigger picture in-hand.
What we offer:
This is a 100% remote position. Candidates must be self-motivated, focused, and organized to succeed.
- Be part of a team of creative and like-minded individuals
- Work on exciting, high-impact projects
- Get a full-time and steady position
- Have the freedom to create and implement innovative ideas
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe
- Full-time and steady position
- A healthy work-life balance
- Get great perks, including paid vacation, scholarship program, home office set-up package, and more…
Because this team is located in Europe, we are looking for candidates from European, the Middle East or African working hours.
If you’re interested in joining us, please send your application, and let’s talk.