Millennial Money Man
About Millennial Money Man
We’re a group of emoji-loving, gif-using, finance-obsessed individuals dedicated to the mission of teaching people how to make more money with side hustles, save more money, and pay off debt.
We’re looking for a part-time Partnerships Manager to aid us with reaching that goal. If you’re a passionate self-starter who thrives in remote environments, but still likes to join an occasional virtual happy hour or two, then read on! (Bonus points if you’re a wine connoisseur or own a dog. If this statement confuses you, follow Bobby on Instagram.)
About the Role
The Partnerships Manager will oversee our existing affiliate relationships and establish new ones, ensuring that we are continually increasing revenue. We’re looking for someone who can be strategic and dig their hands in.
- This is a contract, part-time, remote position that may have potential to move to W2 in the next 6-12 months.
- Compensation: $35-$55/hr USD
- Commitment: 10-15 hrs/week, with the potential to increase
- Research and reach out to prospective brand partners
- Evaluate prospective brand partners who reach out to Millennial Money Man
- Manage relationships with partners (primarily affiliate partners, some sponsorships)
- Work with existing affiliates to increase revenue
- Communicate changes needed when merchants change offers, such as updating links
- Work with merchants to create exclusive promotions and new offers
- Review and report on existing affiliate data, identify opportunities for growth and expansion; strategize with Founder and Operations Manager
- Download data from merchants and upload to tracking systems (monthly)
- Ensure content is monetized properly; work with content team to strategize content and monetization
- Regularly evaluate processes and efficiency in this area of the business and make iterations to improve
Previous experience with:
- Working with affiliates, developing affiliate partnerships, building and maintaining brand partnerships
- Closing sponsored deals for content campaigns & newsletters, working with Operations Manager to execute deliverables, reporting back to brand partners
- Identifying and qualifying leads
- Negotiating deals
- Increasing revenue
- Managing and reporting on data
- Google Suite
- Impact Radius
- Woopra (ideal)
- Strong communicator
This role will report directly to the founder.