Note, you’ll have to be on the east cost for this role, ideally in New York City where our US office is based. 🙂
- You have min 5 years of experience in a content role in B2B SaaS.
- You love figuring sh*t out and you don’t need anyone to hold your hand while doing it.
- BUT! You’re smart enough to ask for help when you need it. 🙂
- While our focus is on delivering high-quality content, you’re familiar with SEO fundamentals such as keyword research and on-page SEO.
- You loooove research and ideation, but you can also put those ideas into a structured format and tie them back to goals.
- You love writing. Like, soooo much.
- You see the bigger picture just as well as you see the details.
- You’re scrappy and know how and what to prioritize.
What we offer
- Be part of an exciting high-growth SaaS organization in an international environment
- An impactful role with lots of growth potential for yourself, your team, and the company
- Clever, funny, and ambitious colleagues
- Possibility to travel to our HQ in Amsterdam
- Choice of your own laptop
- A lot of freedom to apply your creative and strategic skills
- Real impact, real responsibilities, and a really fun team
- A work-hard, play-hard environment—we’re big fans of Friday afternoon drinks, parties, and events
Sounds like the gig for you? Sweetness. Send in 2-3 pieces of your best long-form writing samples (this could be blog posts, case studies, or eBooks) along with your portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com.