Financial Managers Society
Headquarters: Chicago, IL
(About 15 hours/week or 60 hours/month)
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing and Communications
ESTIMATED DURATION: Open Ended
RATE: Starting at $30+/hour, Depending on Experience
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 1, 2021
Qualified candidates should possess a degree in communications, english, marketing, non-profit management, social media or related field and/or have 2-4 years related professional experience.
Ideal candidates are proactive, self-starters who are detail-oriented and able to manage their time and multiple deadlines efficiently. Candidates should also possess strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment. Knowledge of association management, the finance industry, design software (Adobe, Canva, etc.), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, SharePoint), HTML and various social media and email marketing applications are also preferred.
- Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the FMS team on the overall creation and execution of marketing and communication strategies for FMS products and services including direct mail and other print collateral, e-mail communications and social media messaging.
- Assist in writing, editing, scheduling, managing and reporting all external email communication for FMS’s annual conference, seminars, virtual programs, webinars and other related events and products.
- Assist in the writing, editing, scheduling, managing and reporting of all social media content and identifying areas for additional outreach.
- Create images as needed for email and social media communication.
- Performs special projects as assigned.