Filestage frees people from chaotic approval processes, making work more joyful and productive. From large enterprises to independent agencies, our review and approval platform helps teams share, discuss, and approve all their files, all in one place – including documents, designs, images, videos, and audio files.
We’re a fully remote team with people working in home offices, co-working spaces, and coffee shops all over the world. Together, we’re on a mission to create a seamless approval process that helps people deliver their best work.
We’ve raised our Series A and have over half a million users across 500+ companies, including AB InBev, LG, Havas, GroupM, and Emirates. So if you’re looking for a fast-growing startup in a booming market, you’ve found it!
What you’ll be working on as our Senior Content Manager (DACH)
We’re looking for a Senior Content Manager (German speaking) to fill a high-impact role doubling our organic search growth and awareness.
In your first year at Filestage, you will:
- Develop our content marketing strategy, both high level and campaign-specific and transform our content channel into a main lead-driver for Filestage.
- Define our content roadmap and plan (HR) resources – preparing the path for continuous organic growth together with our Head of Marketing, Nick.
- Execute your content strategy with a team of in-house creators and freelance writers, achieving our ambitious growth goals and raising awareness for our review and approval platform among our ideal customers.
- Continuously measure and analyze our content performance and optimize your strategy and execution with the marketing team.
Life at Filestage
We believe people are more productive when they can choose their own schedule. So we’re proud to offer fully-remote roles that give you the perfect balance between work and life.
Here are some of the benefits you can look forward to at Filestage:
Work from where you’re happiest and enjoy a flexible schedule. We’ve been fully remote from the start, giving you the opportunity to meet people all over the world and broaden your horizons.
- For this role, we’re looking for someone based in Europe to make sure there’s a high time overlap with our team members, customers, and partners.
- Meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Enjoy a strong team culture. We’re a group of knowledge seekers, reflective thinkers, clear communicators, goal owners, problem solvers, and team players. These are the values we strive for to help us achieve our mission.
- Join a happy team. We’ve been rated five stars on Glassdoor by our lovely team. You can take a look at our reviews here.
- Create a workspace that suits you. You’ll get a €1,500 budget for hardware, as well €500 for home office to buy whatever you need to do your best work – including a computer, webcam, or standing desk.
- Generous holiday allowance. Plenty of time for city breaks, summer escapes, and everything in between. You’ll also get a half day on your birthday to give you a chance to celebrate!
- Continue to grow and develop your career. We care about your development and want you to be able to learn new things! After six months in the company, you’ll get a budget to be able to use for personal development.
- Make your voice heard. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals, so you won’t have to put up with micromanagers here.
- Say goodbye to pointless meetings. We practice what we preach when it comes to productivity, so you can expect flat hierarchies, fast iterations, and no bullshit meetings.
What you’ll bring to the role
You have 5+ years of experience in content marketing and have built content marketing channels successfully. Now you’re looking for a new and exciting challenge that has a huge (and positive) impact on the way people work.
Here are some of the things we’d like to see from you:
- You have a holistic understanding of SEO and content strategy. You know what is needed to outrank competitors) and will create content that resonates with our target audience.
Manage the content execution, measurement, and optimization of current content.
- You put customers at the heart of your content strategy. You can manage the full content marketing process, from ideas to execution. You run brainstorms with teammates, brief writers on the content, and make regular optimizations to help us hit our goals.
- You’re passionate about getting your content in front of the right people. You understand that once content has been created, the job actually starts with distribution, feedback, and updating. Create an integrated content marketing calendar and editorial process for channels to inspire and engage users and reach new audiences throughout the year.
- You work well with lots of questions and few answers. No problem is too big or too hard. You are most productive when ambitious goals are clearly set and you can choose your own path to reach them.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you’re hungry to learn. Work with internal teams and individuals to discover, curate, and share compelling stories about our brand and community.
- You speak German and English fluently and have experience collaborating with a distributed team.