Filestage frees people from chaotic approval processes, making work more joyful and productive. From large enterprises to independent agencies, our review and approval platform helps teams share, discuss, and approve all their files, all in one place – including documents, designs, images, videos, and audio files.
We’re a fully remote team with people working in home offices, co-working spaces, and coffee shops all over the world. Together, we’re on a mission to create a seamless approval process that helps people deliver their best work.
We’ve raised our Series A and have over half a million users across 500+ companies, including AB InBev, LG, Havas, GroupM, and Emirates. So if you’re looking for a fast-growing startup in a booming market, you’ve found it!
What you’ll be working on as our Head of Marketing
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing to grow lead generation and brand awareness for Filestage.
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing in your first year:
- You’ll lead our marketing strategy to massively drive our lead generation and brand awareness, enhancing our existing marketing channels and coming up with new initiatives.
- You’ll orchestrate all marketing and brand activities with your team and external agencies, generating leads to fuel our company growth.
- You’ll manage, develop and grow our marketing team, providing excellent support and coaching to our existing team while leading the hiring process for new talent.
- You’ll monitor all marketing channels and performance (KPI, ROI, budget) and react quickly to new opportunities or market changes.
- You’ll constantly run experiments with new ideas, tools, and channels to find the next big opportunity, contributing positively to our company’s growth.
- You’ll build a deep understanding of our customers and their needs to sharpen our overall brand image and position within the market
- You’ll become a key pillar of the organization, building cross-functional relationships throughout the company by driving our company values.
Life at Filestage
We believe people are more productive when they can choose their own schedule. So we’re proud to offer fully-remote roles that give you the perfect balance between work and life.
Here are some of the benefits you can look forward to at Filestage:
- Work from where you’re happiest and enjoy a flexible schedule. We’ve been fully remote from the start, giving you the opportunity to meet people all over the world and broaden your horizons
- Meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Enjoy a strong team culture. We’re a group of knowledge seekers, reflective thinkers, clear communicators, goal owners, problem solvers, and team players. These are the values we strive for to help us achieve our mission.
- Join a happy team. We’ve been rated five stars on Glassdoor by our lovely team. You can take a look at our reviews here.
- Get stock options and participate in the company’s success. As Head of Marketing you get an attractive package of company shares (VSOP).
- Create a workspace that suits you. You’ll get a €1,500 budget for hardware, as well €500 for home office to buy whatever you need to do your best work – including a computer, webcam, or standing desk.
- Get 36 days of holiday. Plenty of time for city breaks, summer escapes, and everything in between. You’ll also get a half day on your birthday to give you a chance to celebrate!
- Continue to grow and develop your career. We care about your development and want you to be able to learn new things! After six months in the company, you’ll get a budget to be able to use for personal development.
- Make your voice heard. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals, so you won’t have to put up with micromanagers here.
Say goodbye to pointless meetings. We practice what we preach when it comes to productivity, so you can expect flat hierarchies, fast iterations, and no bullshit meetings.
What you’ll bring to the role
You have 3+ years of experience leading a successful marketing department. Now you’re looking for a new and exciting challenge that has a huge (and positive) impact on the way people work.
Here are some of the things we’d like to see from you:
- You’re a goal-getter with strong business acumen. You have a proven track record of building successful marketing channels and growing lead volumes for a B2B company. And you have experience scaling from $1m ARR to $10m+ ARR.
- You’re a digital marketing expert and know the ins and outs of SEM, SEO, email marketing, content marketing, and paid acquisition.
- You know how to run effective marketing for a software product. You have experience creating effective marketing content and a feeling for good copy and design.
- You’re naturally creative. You have a good sense of humor, and creativity is in your DNA. Describing yourself as being a marketing geek is a good thing in our eyes!
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment. You gained experience working in the SaaS, tech, or creative industries, or a subscription-based business.
- You can be just as tactical as strategic. You get in the weeds with the team and provide best practice on B2B lead generation.
- You know how to run lean marketing experiments to identify new opportunities and implement new ideas.
- You’re a strong communicator and have experience in leading and motivating a remote team.
- You’re fluent in English. Knowledge of German or French are also a plus, but not essential.