RPE Origin is looking for a Braze guru to help lead our utilization of this platform. The ideal candidate will be familiar with Braze from a functional perspective – loading assets, setting up and deploying campaigns, as well as from a technical perspective – interacting through the API, data loading and automation. The ideal candidate will have been working in Braze for 2-3 years.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional who is looking for a ‘hands-on’ role. You must be skilled at execution perfection keep in mind that your work is directly tied to client success and our company’s reputation for error-free services. This role also needs to drive effectiveness in a results-based environment with data and an analytical approach to guide decision-making.
Position Options: Contractor; Contract to Hire; Part time employee
Duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Load, setup, QA and proof email campaigns to an in-house list
- Coordinate project planning and technical recommendations with external vendors
- Run regular reports on performance and ROI
- Attend trade shows and webinars to support email marketing efforts from a technical perspective
- Contribute to the development process through ideas and observations of current market trends
Key skills should include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized with an attention to detail
- Comfortable working with tools such as Visual Studio and Subversion
- Versed in Responsive Design and troubleshooting
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under pressure
- Ambitious to own projects through to completion
- Eagerness to develop your own marketing knowledge
- Can demonstrate initiative and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work unsupervised and drive yourself toward deadlines and goals
- A proven team player
To apply for this job please visit www.rpeorigin.com.