Ellipsis Marketing LTD
Headquarters: Oxford, UK
Between us, we have the in-house skills to create marketing strategy and implementation for some of the best WordPress businesses in the market.
As a 100% remote team, we carefully balance collaboration with an environment that enables everyone to do their best work.
- 50% SEO keyword research
- 20% SEO content strategy
- 10% miscellaneous SEO work, including basic technical SEO checks
- 20% content process and project management
- Advanced SEO content knowledge and experience: You’ll feel comfortable using client objectives as a starting point to build in-depth SEO strategies. You understand what effective content needs in order to deliver traffic and conversions, as well as how to monitor content and report on ranking results.
- Excellent keyword research skills: You’ll have experience undertaking keyword research at scale and across different projects and products, selecting winning keywords for SEO content work, and presenting this all to clients in a way that connects to their overall strategy.
- Project management: You already have solid project management skills, and are adept at updating and managing tasks from start to finish. You’ll proactively improve our existing processes wherever possible, and have the experience to know that smooth internal processes lie at the heart of every successful business.
- Adaptable to new technologies: We use AI in our SEO process (our FALCON system) and this is rapidly evolving. You don’t need experience using AI in SEO content, but you will need to adapt quickly.
- Teamwork: You’re comfortable working within a team and well-established workflow processes, understand how to get the best out of team members and can quickly find solutions to problems when they arise.
- 3+ years experience in SEO marketing
- Expert-level content marketing knowledge
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent project management
- Availability to work on European time (GMT/CET)
- Fantastic communication skills: Remote work relies on mutual trust, so frequent and clear written communication is essential
- Receptive to feedback and solutions-oriented: We share and learn from each other honestly, openly and easily
- High level of self-awareness, a “people person”: You’ll be dealing with writers and clients on a daily basis, so this is an integral part of the role
- Proven organisational skills: You must be obsessive with deadlines, managing and updating tasks, and totally reliable
- Self-driven work ethic: You need to be self-motivated, comfortable taking the initiative and see projects through to completion
- Experience in a remote-work environment
- Digital marketing agency experience
- Experience working remotely full time
- Knowledge of the WordPress product industry
- Experience working with automated processes and AI
- Familiarity with remote project management tools, e.g. Basecamp
- Knowledge of B Corp ethical business principles
Compensation and benefits:
- This is a part-time, 100% remote role. We are looking for 2.5 days/week, spread evenly across the week. You’ll be a full team member, and involved in our team projects, work, and meetups
- Competitive salary with pension, benchmarked to UK rates and based on experience. We expect this to be the full-time equivalent of £26-32k/year
- Pro-rata of 28 days of paid holiday
- Regular team retreats (in fun places! ~2 per year)
- Attend conferences in Europe (1-2 per year)
- Plenty of scope for personal development, and to grow and add more responsibilities as the business grows
- Maternity/paternity leave, and sick pay
- Sustainable business: we are aiming to become a B Corp by the end of 2021
Please apply through the form linked below. We will decide who progresses to the next stage based on the form you submit, and your CV. Please give us a good reason to select you! Taking the time to research the role, what we do, and what you can do for us will increase your chance of success. Your cover letter is where you have the space to do this.