About the role:
The Paid Media Manager will be focused on driving the strategy, execution, and ongoing performance and optimization of our paid media programs. You will be hyper-focused on driving our paid user acquisition programs across our different lines of business. You are a data and analytics driven performance marketer adept at testing, learning, iterating and leveraging data and analytics to gain insights that can drive continuous improvement in our paid media programs. You are a paid media strategist and expert operator across many paid media platforms including Facebook, Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and beyond. You are effective at not only reporting paid media performance clearly but uncovering the “why” behind performance and the “now what”. You are constantly curious and exploring new ideas, strategies, audiences, and platforms to unlock incremental gains. You will work collaboratively with marketing, design, conversion optimization, content, and data and analytics leads to be successful.
As a Paid Media Manager, you’re responsibilities will be to:
- Work collaboratively with the VP Marketing to lead the formulation and implementation of our paid media strategy.
- Be responsible for a full funnelled approach to optimizing current performance and scaling opportunities while mitigating diminishing returns.
- Leverage Dribbble’s data and analytics and platform data to gain insights into performance drivers and blockers.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing programs through platform performance reporting but also work collaboratively with in-house data and analytics team on an attribution solution.
- Constantly research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and scale our programs while lowering our cost per acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Work collaboratively with Conversion Rate Optimization Manager on ongoing paid traffic conversion optimizations for all campaigns prioritizing by potential impact.
- Write briefs for creative assets and landing page needs to support channel campaigns and be able to provide insight on best practices and/or creative testing needs.
- Writing compelling ad copy to support paid channels.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Monitor market intelligence and keep track on competitor movement and market situation.
We believe it’s important for you to have:
- 3+ years of experience managing progressive paid performance media programs in e-commerce or SAAS companies.
- Demonstrated skills in creative and audience testing to drive performance lift.
- In-depth knowledge of and hands on experience managing paid search, programmatic, retargeting, paid social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), digital video, and sponsored content.
- Hands-on experience successfully benchmarking paid media KPIs and managing to performance targets of CPA and ROAS.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills.
- Collaborative and proactive in working across the team, communicating performance and insights, proposing solutions, and taking action.
- Advanced understanding of different attribution models and tools.
- Strong experience in web analytics tools such as Amplitude would be an asset.