Do It! Marketing
Headquarters: Philadelphia, PA, USA
The position is for an experienced Online Marketing Coordinator who will be working 100% remotely.
You will work directly with our Founder (David) to create, implement and monitor all of the online marketing activities required in running our business.
In addition to working with our Founder, you will be a key part of the team and should be someone who is internally motivated, highly organized, and willing to take initiative and responsibility for our marketing activities.
You will handle a variety of responsibilities including:
- crafting, scheduling and sending emails to our list
- building and editing webinar registration pages
- assisting with website updates and maintenance
- coordinating online events (conferences and webinars)
- analyzing results of our marketing efforts and maintaining KPIs
- develop and implement SEO and paid ad strategies
- create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- develop engaging online content
- manage social media marketing campaigns
- drive traffic to company pages
- keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends with an eye toward how they can impact our positively impact our business
In addition to the responsibilities above, the successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A self-starter who is proactive, thinking two steps ahead – and someone who will DRIVE the marketing function – NOT an order-taker who waits for instructions
- Adaptable – able to demonstrate flexibility in the face of change
- Exceptionally organized with extreme attention to detail
- A proactive problem solver – someone who comes to the table with solutions
- Quick learner with exceptional listening skills with the ability to understand the vision and task at hand
- Assertive, yet diplomatic in communication style
- Ability to learn new software and tools quickly
- Works effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance
- Confident, yet humble – someone who is drama free!
- You must be steadfast in your own values, while resonating with and respecting the Do It! Marketing Core Values.
- Prompt and conscientious with very strong follow-through skills – always meeting deadlines
- Highly professional with the ability to be discreet with sensitive and confidential information
Tools/Platforms We Currently Use:
- Email marketing platforms such as ActiveCampaign (including a knowledge of forms/tags/automations), Hubspot and Sendgrid
- Calendaring software such as ScheduleOnce, Calendly
- Google Suite (email, docs, sheets, calendar, etc)
- WordPress (Elementor theme builder)
- Social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn and Buffer
- Collaboration/organization tools such as Zoom, ClickUp, Airtable and Trello
- Video/storage platforms such as Searchie, Wistia, Dropbox
- This position is a 1099 contractor position and you may work from anywhere
- Competitive compensation (hourly – depending upon experience) + bonus
- Can be available 20+ hours/week as needed
- You must have at least one year of online marketing experience (in a remote environment preferred)
- Generally flexible hours between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm US Eastern. Our strong preference is someone operating in a North American time zone
- Must be available for our 30-minute team huddle on Tuesdays/Thursdays at 9:30am US Eastern
- You will have the flexibility to perform non-time sensitive tasks at anytime throughout the day and we request that you be available for periodic check-ins throughout the day and off hours as needed
- You must have an appropriate set up for video calls and a reliable internet connection
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term team member
Who we are
David Newman is the founder of Do It! Marketing, a 10-person coaching company that works with solo consultants and executive coaches who want to land better clients, bigger deals, and higher fees.
David is also the creator of the “Do It MBA” which is the #1 revenue growth mentoring program for solo consultants and business coaches. David is the author of the #1 bestselling business books, Do It! Marketing and Do It! Speaking.
How to apply:
Complete this application form: https://doitmarketing.com/marketing-coordinator