Headquarters: Melbourne, FL
DNSimple is looking for a Growth Marketer to join our marketing team. In this role, you’ll own specific acquisition channels and optimize our conversion funnels. You’ll work with the members of the marketing team, the designers and the engineering team to develop a growth marketing strategy to improve awareness and increase lead generation for our services.
DNSimple provides the tools the operators of the internet need to manage domain names. We offer a carefully crafted web interface for managing your domains and DNS records, as well as an HTTPS, and REST API with a variety of code libraries and tools.
Compensation from 7,000 USD/month to 10,000 USD/month depending on your experience.
- Actively own and manage acquisition channels based on growth objectives
- Assess campaign performance and identify new opportunities
- Research, plan and execute channel programs, campaigns and events to drive demand and accelerate our acquisition pipeline
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment.
- 3+ years of experience in growth, marketing, or related roles.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to execute multiple marketing campaigns in parallel.
- Familiarity with the domain and DNS industry.
Why you should join
DNSimple was created to be a 100% remote company. We offer flexible schedules, and you can work from anywhere.
We speak different languages, and we program with different languages. We care for our employees, and we’re open to everyone regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation.
As part of the team, your feedback and input are not only welcomed, they’re anticipated. We’re a small team, and everyone’s opinion matters.
Typical hiring process
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be removed from consideration at any stage of the process.
- We will review the application of each candidate for the position and contact the candidates that we believe have the potential to be a good fit for the position via email.
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a 40-minute interview with a member of our marketing team.
- Finally, candidates will meet with a Marketing advisor of the company who will conduct the final interview.