Who We’re Looking For: Creative Account Managers – Online Games
- Creative Account Managers drive the relationship between Creadits and its clients to optimise digital creative ideation and production and outcomes. This role requires strong commercial and creative acumen, and solid client management skills.
- The Creative Account Manager will have deep knowledge and passion for creative digital marketing and the creative production process. The ideal candidate is business-savvy with design skills and understands the value of digital marketing in driving business strategies across different verticals.
- They work directly with clients to understand their creative needs, provide strategic creative direction and ensure Creadits meets and exceeds them via the platform and service. They can effectively guide our internal production team to ensure the best creative product. They balance understanding and providing solutions to clients’ needs with making strong business decisions for the company.
- You are the champion of, and for, ideas
- You represent the advertiser’s brand internally, always aligned to its true north
- You have in-depth knowledge of Digital Media landscape including Social media i.e. FB, Snap, YT, IG, Google, etc.
- You are self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
- You have clear and comprehensive communication skills – i.e. phone, email and video conferencing
- Lead ideation and development of campaign strategy
- Come up with a broad understanding of the client and their needs
- Drive ideas that are native to social and digital channels, be knowledgeable of local nuance and uniqueness of local newsfeeds
- Create content briefs of the agreed-upon strategies
- Be a thought leader and source for new advertising trends and visual effects to influence the consumers
- Stay attuned to globally evolving consumer behaviour, best practices, and knowledge