Conversion Rate Experts (CRE)
Headquarters: UK and US
- aspire to create the world’s best websites and influence the future of the web?
- seek to apply your skills and know-how to projects that reward exceptional performance?
- want to collaborate with a team that challenges, encourages, and supports you to do the best work of your life?
- yearn for freedom, autonomy, mastery, and work-life balance—and never have to return to an office?
Conversion Rate Experts (CRE) might be the place for you.
2. Collaborate with prestigious clients. Imagine what it will feel like to lead projects for companies like Amazon, Apple, Google, Facebook, and Dropbox.
3. We pay considerably more than most other agencies, because we know that one brilliant mind is worth a hundred mediocre ones.
4. Learn to be the best in the world. We’ll reveal every secret we’ve ever discovered about growing web businesses. You get to be entrepreneurial but without the risk. You’ll receive regular mentoring and training designed to optimize your performance, time, and income. You’ll also have the freedom to use the latest technology, as well as the budget to work with the best vendors in the world.
5. Extremely collaborative culture. Pretty much every newcomer expresses surprise at how helpful and sharing our team is. If you’d like to discover more about what it’s like to work with us, here’s an article about our culture. It’s the most revealing article we’ve ever published, and is well worth a read if you’re considering joining our team.
About the role
- Strategic advice.
- Research and ideas to measurably grow their businesses.
- Production-ready content (that’s both user-friendly and persuasive).
- Unbiased technology recommendations.
- Highly professional project management and leadership.
We understand that you may already have clients or projects of your own, and that’s fine. Please mention this in your application. Some of our team members have the freedom of being self-employed—although this does mean you’ll manage your own taxes and home-office expenses.
Everyone is welcome here. You can be yourself, and feel you belong.
We are striving to make CRE an environment where everyone can shine and thrive. We do not discriminate. We uphold and celebrate our differences.
In many respects our team is diverse: Our team members are in seven countries, speak five languages, and have a fantastic array of backgrounds, experiences, and personal challenges. Still, we are committed to becoming much better. Please know that you’re welcome, and can be yourself here.
Fortunately, diversity is key to our company’s success. Our clients—and their customers—differ in their languages, pronouns, racial identities, ages, passions, beliefs, neurodiversities, accessibility requirements, family circumstances, and social needs. Without diversity, inclusivity, and empathy, we would not be able to gain the understanding we need to grow our clients’ businesses.