We’re looking for an experienced marketing content creator to join the Arc marketing team. In this role, you will create data-backed reports, thought leadership content, and press-worthy stories related to remote work.
This is a full-time, remote role. You should be able to work at least 3 hours overlapping with Taipei (UTC+8) — we normally work from 10am to 7pm — and be flexible in having meetings across different time zones.
What you will do
- During your first 6 months, you will jump straight into end-to-end content creation and distribution with support from marketing, design and growth teams
- You will be hands-on writing and creating a variety of content forms such as data-backed reports, whitepapers, surveys, and guest posts
- Using reports and surveys, you will find insights from the numbers and turn them into compelling narratives that help tell our brand story
- You will collaborate with our team to pitch stories you create to the press and other relevant audiences for distribution
- You will own Arc’s PR content calendar and continue to execute the content plans, working with external writers as needed
We’re a small and nimble team, so we expect the responsibilities of this role to evolve as we work on different challenges!
What you should have
- 3+ years hands-on experience creating written content in a variety of form factors
- Comfortable working with and analyzing data and surveys
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of SEO and PR best practices
- Proven experience owning projects from start to finish
- Ability to spot marketing opportunities and grow the relationships needed to make them happen
Bonus points if you have
- Worked at a fast-growing tech startup
- Are interested in the tech industry, developers and/or remote work
- Experience working in a cross-cultural and cross-timezone (mostly remote) team
- A portfolio of past work showcasing previous content, PR campaigns, press releases, media features, whitepapers, etc.