Our client, a New York City based Marketing & Advertising company, is seeking a part-time/remote Email Marketing Specialist with copywriting capabilities. Weekly hours can be anywhere from 5-10 hours per week, up to 25 hours per week. ideal candidate: Part-time/freelance – someone who can create email campaigns from point A to point B – Subject lines/copywriting, email content. Must be able to write as will be creating the content for emails. Be able to move someone down the funnel. Collaborati…
Headquarters: Winthrop, Washington
– A professional who understands the importance of executive level client communication and is able to represent your employer and the brand with the highest level of performance and polish
– Communicates exceptionally well verbally and in written form with the ability to connect to people and anticipate and meet needs
– Rock-solid integrity
– Ability to respond to requests within 12-24 hours.
The Grit Institute is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Acara Partners is seeking a Part Time or Contract employee to join our Marketing and Creative Agency. This role will include but is not limited to: Maintaining our client’s email databases Building monthly marketing email promotions and newsletters Content linking within emails Execution of emails List segmentation and proper resend strategies Analysis of email success rates Subject line writing REQUIREMENTS: · 2 years minimum experience · A strategic mind and solid understanding of email marke…
An eCommerce audio equipment retailer is seeking a contract to hire Email Marketing Specialist with a high potential to convert full time. The ideal candidate will have few years of experience driving traffic, sales, and consumer engagement. The position has a hybrid schedule in NYC and can be part time or full time based on the need. Responsibilities: Manage email campaign efforts, including Facebook marketing strategies to engage potential customers, and propose campaigns based on past, prese…
Unpaid Email Marketing Intern Job description This is an UNPAID, PART-TIME, internship that can be applied for college credit. Local applicants only please. This internship is partially remote partially on site. Internship will begin at the end of August/beginning of September. TN Marketing is seeking a Email Marketing Intern who will be responsible for assisting the Retention & Automation Marketing Team in managing, creating, and auditing email content for 13 brands. The candidate will hav…
- 2 years of SEO experience minimum, 5-10 preferred
- 2 years of Account Management experience minimum, 5-10 preferred
- Experience in an Agency environment highly preferred
- Additional Digital Marketing experience preferred
- Remote work, but only open to US residents
- Strong communication skills – in both writing and speaking
- Highly detail oriented
- Must have own computer, speaker/headset, and high–speed internet connection
- Able to start right away!
You love the journey of getting to know the person on the other end of the screen. You’re in your sweet spot when you’re in the zone creating content that resonates. Stuff that’s new and different.
You also thrive at the high-level. Thinking strategically and tactically to map out how your content reaches a wide audience—the right audience—and serves its purpose.
Make an impact.
Your content can expand into video, audio, social media, email and you know how to adapt the voice and substance for each.
You’ve got the technical chops to produce content any a variety of mediums. Video, podcasts, slide decks… Whatever the content strategy calls for.
Technical Marketing Chops
You can back up your creative work with tactical marketing chops. Research, ideation, promotion, measurement, analysis.
Apply via ZipMessage (so meta!)
Kelly IT is recruiting for a part-time Email Marketing Campaign Specialist ( 6 to 12 Months: Contract ) opportunity with a growing and dynamic company located in Chicago, IL (100% remote opportunity) Requirements and Qualifications: BS in CS or equivalent 3 years of E-mail Campaign experience Proficient with Pardot Proficient with Salesforce Part-time (20 hours/week) If you meet the qualifications please send your resume directly to: Miguel.Cruzkellyit.com or, if you know of anyone who meets th…
Headquarters: Fremont, California, US
- Writing proposals to contact creators/ streamers and building working relationships
- Organizing product loans, timelines, information, and feedback from creators
- Gaining insights on products from relationships with creators and personal experience
- Understanding production and post-production equipment to support creators
- Maintaining working relationships to form loyal relationships for future projects
- Sharing points of brand awareness from creators with the CE team
- Sharing information, ideas, and feedback with the CE team
- Branching out of traditional ideas to come up with creative tactics for the overall project
- Attending events, conferences, and seminars
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Organization skills for remote work
- Information management
- Research and information retrieval skills
- Interpersonal skills for communications
- Strategic communication skills
- Effective writing skills
- Bi-lingual language skills
- Filming videos
- Graphic design
- Norms in content creation
- Various platforms
- Search engine optimization
- Contractual obligations
- Scheduling and workflows
Why this job is important:
- We’re scaling much faster than we anticipated this quarter so we need exceptional people to help keep the 🚀 FLYING!. We’re bringing on our first account manager to spearhead client visions, develop channel strategies, and bring a ton of REALLY good YouTube videos to life.
What you’ll learn:
- You’ll be sponging up the learnings from a young company (est. 2020) with an incredibly diverse set of clientele. We’ve worked on everything from Kendrick Lamar’s notetaking process to uncovering a multibillion-dollar cryptocurrency scandal
You’ll operate at the intersection of video production and content marketing, and become a pro at things like:
- Developing a comprehensive content strategy that is based on one platform (YouTube) but leverages others
- Youtube retention charts (What keeps people watching? What makes videos go viral?)
- Client management; how to manage and coach needs and requests of clients
Who you’ll work with:
- We’re a small team that prioritizes fun, autonomy, and memes (since we make content, we try to keep up with the youngun’s lingo, “no cap”).
- We love to balance team meetings with OKR reviews and screaming bloody murder at each other in Among Us. So don’t be sus.
Where you’ll do it:
- Anywhere in the world! Sit on the beaches of Maui or the mountains of Tibet.
- If you ARE in SF or LA, we might be able to co-work!
What we do:
Dragonfruit media aims to not only create the best content in the world. but content that makes the world a better place.
We want to leverage the power of human storytelling to amplify marginalized voices, teach valuable insights, and tackle systemic problems”
Why we do it:
- 🔥 We believe that video is the fastest growing and most scalable medium for companies creators to utilize
- 💵 We think that businesses owning organic distribution channels (vs constantly buying media) is the future of marketing
- 🌎 We think stories transform lives, and if we can teach thousands of people through our client’s videos we are making the world a better place
Who you are:
- You have a knack for visual aesthetics, you may have even edited some videos yourself in the past!
- Pride yourself on your people and communication skills; you could probably wipe your family on family poker night
- Eager about goal setting; you don’t roll your eyes at company OKRs
- Tech-savvy and are a quick learner with software (we need more slack GIFS!!!)
- Agency or content marketing industry experience (OR BOTH) is a major plus!
- Become primary liaison with client, leading a weekly meeting to check in on channel vision, video performance, and upcoming recordings
- Manage a team of 3-4 subcontractors per client, keeping track of an editorial calendar in Airtable and ClickUp, and keeping ahead of schedule with minimal oversight.
- Conduct YouTube channel and video research to identify similar videos and planning better content
6 Month Objectives (In 6 Months you will have):
- Developed an original Youtube content strategy for a new incoming client including content buckets, studio design, and title/thumbnail guidelines
- Learned how to 2-3 clients accounts independently
- Completed full feedback cycle for at least 10-12 videos (post-publication retention analysis, providing feedback to editors and scriptwriters, revising content plan for client based on data)
- Researched and understood the comprehensive landscape of the top business and entrepreneurship channels on YouTube
- Work from anywhere (we’re 100% remote)
- Yearly off-site team retreats
- Profit-sharing / Bonuses
- Generous vacation policy (We pay a $1000 bonus if you take a full unplugged 5 consecutive days off)
- Unlimited Amazon book allowance (within reason!)
- Educational reimbursement stipends (courses/webinars)
- $100/mo. reimbursable health/mental health stipend
TO APPLY – FILL OUT THE GOOGLE FORM