Job Description A direct mail & email marketing company in San Juan Capistrano is seeking an innovative and self-motivated Account Manager to join their team. This is a small, energetic agency that needs someone to wear many hats An ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented atmosphere while maintaining a positive attitude and great work ethic. This is a direct-hire opportunity, with pay starting at $55,000 to $70,000/year (for full time). This position could be part-time (3…
Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
Our agency website is here: https://loop.club
Some of our clients include 7 and 8-figure eCom brands like: Free Fly Apparel, Road Runner Sports, Feetures Socks, and many more.
We are looking for rockstar strategists with a media buying background.
Your job is to take the lead on a few client accounts – working with a small team of channel managers, your Account Manager, and video editors as well as the client, to strategize about what needs to happen, communicate it to everyone, and get it done.
– You will be responsible for building overall Tiktok & Facebook ad strategy plans for a set of client accounts, and then working with your team to deliver growth. Growth is multifaceted, and your plans will reflect that. We may need to build a post-purchase upsell, run a giveaway, test creative ads on Tiktok – and then iterate based on performance the next week.
– You’ll report to clients weekly or bi-weekly, and check in with them regularly and proactively on Slack.
– Ensure that weekly reporting is clear, clean, useful, and presentable, and deliver it to clients every week.
– 2+ years experience in Paid Social (Tiktok & Facebook ads) and acquisition marketing – with specific experience in direct-to-consumer performance marketing.
– (optional but highly beneficial) 2+ years experience working with Shopify.
– Self-directed, driven, and willing to go beyond what is asked of you to deliver results.
– Experience driving extreme growth for Shopify eCommerce brands.
– Extremely clear communication in English. You can explain marketing in plain, simple language, and are confident speaking to the C-suite.
– Experience juggling multiple important projects simultaneously.
– Experience requesting performance creative from designers & video editors. You know what you like and what works, and you can clearly articulate that.
– A desire to learn and improve
– Understanding of the major analytics systems used in performance marketing: Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Tag Manager, TripleWhale etc.
Position: Associate Email Marketing Manager Location: Hybrid Starts: Within a Couple Weeks Duration: Full-Time Status: Freelance to possible Full-Time Rate: up to $75,000 Benefits Our retail client needs an Associate Email Marketing Manager to join their team. This can be fully remote, although if you are able to go onsite to Fremont 2 days per week that is preferred. In this Associate Email Marketing Manager role you will be working with the Growth Marketing team and will be responsible for: …
55803BRAuto req ID:55803BRJob Code:403040 Coordinator II Location:USA – MA – Cambridge Business Title:Email Marketing CoordinatorSub-Unit: Salary Grade (https://hr.harvard.edu/salary-rangesranges) :055Time Status:Full-time Union:55 – Hvd Union Cler & Tech Workers Basic Qualifications: Minimum 2 years experience in nonprofit marketing, communications, administration or transferable experience. Additional Qualifications and Skills: Understanding of email marketing best practices and anti-SPAM law…
New York, Job Title: Email Coder / Developer Status: Full Time – Direct Hire Remote: No – 4 days onsite 1 day remote A top client of ours in NYC is currently seeking an Email Coder/Developer to join their growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for coding emails, working on template development, along with set-up, automation, integration and deployment of HTML/text email content going out to ext
If you have Business Development or Marketing experience and are seeking a new role in either Leeds or Birmingham…, we want to hear from you. Network Marketing is looking to hire a full-time Marketing Executive for the Client Development team…
**Your office, your rules**
Also did we mention we are fully remote?
If you prefer the office world we can facilitate that also through hot desking at your local available facility.
We meet as a team quarterly in various locations globally as our schedules align for team building.
Remote & Flexible.
We look for candidates who are very strong in one key area (i.e. paid acquisition, activation, organic social, SEO) and a generalist across multiple other areas.
Two requirements that are important for this role include:
1. Some experience in building high converting landing pages
2. Experience in email marketing (newsletters, activation emails, etc.)
In addition, the ideal candidate has experience in one or more of the following:
–Provide guidance on holistic growth and marketing strategy for multiple clients across various industries.
–Management of paid media account operations for multiple clients.
–Research and execute important aspects of campaign builds. Such as keyword research, ad copy drafting, audience research, client / website research, account structure, data, audience building etc.
–Analyse paid media campaigns to develop, execute, test, and report on paid media strategies.
–Create and implement organic social media content and campaigns.
–Provide ownership of conversion rate optimisation including landing page development, activation sequences, drip campaigns, triggers, and more.
–Ideate and execute on growth experiments for clients.
–Prepare weekly performance reports and recommendations to deliver to clients.
-Ensure timely and quality completion of work delivered to Velocity Growth clients.
-Stay informed of relevant industry trends and best practices for paid media, organic trends, and more.
Improve processes via Standard Operating Procedures (including documentation) for new and ongoing processes related to your role.
-Required: Fluent English written communication is required.
-Required: 2+ years of experience in a digital media strategy role (preferably paid media, but also funnel marketing)
-Required: 2+ years of experience in Facebook and Google Ads advertising or conversion rate optimization is required.
-Required: 2+ years of experience in a digital marketing agency, as part of a startup marketing team, or similar.
-Experience with Google Ads – annual certifications required
-Familiarity with Facebook Blueprint – don’t have to be certified. We sponsor team members for this certification.
-Experience with social ad platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
-Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
-Understanding of the new requirements around privacy first and iOS 14.5 changes.
-Attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
-Ability to clearly and effectively articulate insights and recommended actions.
-Strong levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
-Excellent analytical, organisational, and time management skills.
Experience with funnel marketing elements is preferred. E.g., landing page building, creative / copy, tracking / attribution, analytics, etc.
*Nice to haves*
-Experience in Pinterest, Linkedin, Apple Search Ads, Twitter, Programmatic, Bing, YouTube, etc..
-Experience with both direct response and brand performance marketing.
– We provide flexible hours. This does not need to be a 9-5 role. You can be as flexible as you need. Once your tasks are completed, we trust you can manage your time yourself.
-Entrepreneurship is something that we value at Velocity Growth. If you are building your own business or have goals to do so, we help in the support of “side hustles” by providing a supportive network and learning environment.
-Compensation is DOE including stock option grants.
**How to apply:**
We accept CVs in traditional PDF or Doc format but also accept video applications, slideshows, whatever medium you feel gets your message across the best, we are open to that.
Headquarters: Delray Beach, FL
White Hat Link Building Specialist Position Available
- Work with the SEO Manager to research people and websites
- Import and organize people and websites within Buzzstream
- Use web-based tools to submit multiple business listings (citations)
- Perform and track outreach through social, email, and telephone
- Report to SEO Manager with successes, progress, and opportunities
- 5+ years of experience within SEO
- Must be able to work with a sense of urgency
- Must be comfortable working within a CRM like Buzzstream or ACT
- Must be a great communicator and relationship-builder
- Must be able to multi-task and occasionally assist with other SEO tasks
- The candidate must have a passion for search engine optimization and show it
- Must provide at least 2 references of people in SEO who can vouch for you
Position: Email Marketing Specialist Location: Atlanta Starts: Ready to Hire Duration: Full-Time Status: Full-Time Rate: Up to $80K / DOE Our client is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to work on both B2C and B2B email campaigns, including projects from setup to launch to testing and analysis. We are looking for a person who is passionate about email and marketing automation and is excited to test new ideas. Qualified candidates will be comfortable working on a number of projects at once i…
CA-PASADENA, At JAST Construction, we have over 33 years of experience in construction and management. We specialize in all aspects of commercial, industrial, residential, and hospital OSHPD construction. We are looking to grow our company with a full-time marketing manager who can aid in the following key aspects: -Create a marketing plan that encompasses our company vision, goals, and mission statement -Expl