Job Details Full-timeEstimated: $59,000 – $73,000 a year2 hours ago Qualifications – Affiliate marketing – Social media management – Digital marketing – Email marketing – Content … the customer and convert them. You have previous hands-on experience with content marketing, email marketing, paid search campaigns, social media marketing, prospecting, and data entry. You …
ActiveProspect is an Austin-based SaaS company that helps companies acquire customers via consent-based marketing (opt-in leads). Our products are used by leading brands across many industries to efficiently and safely scale these types of campaigns. We give companies the insight and control needed to take real-time action on their leads – by paying the right price, filtering out leads that are unlikely to convert, and routing leads to the right place. In tandem, we help protect companies from Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) litigation by verifying and documenting proof of consent.
ActiveProspect is seeking an experienced sales professional for our Retail/CPG/Media industry verticals. ActiveProspect has a variety of big brand customers who use our platform to efficiently and safely acquire opt-in email and/or SMS subscribers. Your role will be to expand our footprint in this category which primarily consists of Retail/CPG/Media clients. You should have a thorough understanding of email marketing and the various methods used to acquire new subscribers including opt-in advertising, Facebook Lead Ads, co-registration, etc. As the vertical lead, you will be responsible for all aspects of growing the vertical including sales and partnerships, as well as collaborating with Marketing on vertical needs. Successful candidates will be experts at developing relationships, telling a complex and powerful value proposition story, managing a pipeline, and gaining commitment.
Please apply on our website: https://activeprospect.applytojob.com/apply/Fq6H4m6i3O/Sales-Director-RetailCPGMedia-Remote-OK-To-Right-Candidate
Responsibilities and Duties
Revenue. You will own all new customer development activities and quota achievement for the vertical, including expanding relationships with existing customers.
Strategy. You will be responsible for defining and executing the strategy for your vertical. You will track competition and help position our offering for the vertical.
Industry Research. Maintain expertise in your verticals. You will constantly be talking to people in the vertical – lead buyers, lead sellers, and service providers to constantly improve your understanding of the landscape.
Education and training. As the company expert on your vertical, you will provide expertise and training to others in the company as needed.
Forecasting. You will be responsible for sales forecasting and detailed pipeline management for the vertical.
Marketing. You will be responsible for defining the marketing needs for your vertical. Working with the marketing team, you will create highly targeted marketing content that speaks to the needs of your prospects.
Events and Tradeshows. You will track the various industry trade shows and select the appropriate events for the company that you will attend.
Partnerships. You will identify and execute partnerships with the appropriate companies in your vertical.
Long Term Focus. You will focus on strategic deals to help us gain long-term adoption in the vertical.
Maintain Relationships. Build and maintain relationships with key contacts in the industry. You will know who our customers are in the vertical and maintain relationships with them. Provide partner recommendations to customers and potential customers.
Product Development. You will push for the features needed in your vertical and provide insight into the needs of the rest of the team.
Collaboration. Work closely with the client success team as partners to grow the vertical.
Spokesperson. You will be an ambassador for the company, our technology, and the thought leadership that we are creating in the industry.
Travel. You will be expected to travel as needed to grow this category by meeting in person with current customers, prospects, partners, and attending industry events. You should expect to travel about 25% of your time.
Qualifications and Skills
Hustle. You recognize a big opportunity when you see one and wake up each day excited to get after it.
Collaborative. You enjoy working with others, sharing insights, and providing and receiving feedback regularly.
Intelligent. You display emotional intelligence, book smarts, and savviness across facets of your life and career.
Trustworthy. You’re always honest, seek to do what’s right, and value long-term relationships over short-term gain. Others can trust that you will do as you say.
Driven. You are always striving to be the best version of yourself and to raise the bar for yourself and others.
Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Benefits and Perks
A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
Flexible work schedule
Live Music Capital Holiday
A remote-friendly culture with monthly virtual happy hours and team-building events
Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary
Company subsidized health, dental, vision, and disability
ActiveProspect is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Email Marketing Specialist – Omaha, NE or Remote Job no: Work type: Full Time Regular Location: Nebraska Categories: Marketing/Communications, Remote Work The Email Marketing … Specialist is responsible for managing and executing the production of email marketing campaigns, from planning through deployment and analysis. As part of the team, they will focus …
, user experience, and conversion rates. Manages social media scheduling, email marketing scheduling and analyzing report data. Competitor research and report on key findings. Compile … , display ads, pay per click, email marketing, and social media advertising campaigns. Experience with Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube advertising. Proficient in Google Analytics. Google …
### ABOUT THE ROLE
FLOWN is an early-stage tech startup and this role offers the opportunity to start right at the beginning of building a new tech stack. You’ll be contributing to the design and development of the product, and steering the direction we take in the future.
Over the next few months we’ll be building: our marketing website, a property catalogue, a booking engine and payments solution, a content portal along with games and tools to support our members in embracing deep work principles.
We then have ambitious plans for the future once we’re finished with those!
Ideally we’re looking for someone who has the following attributes/experience:
– Familiarity with at least some of our core tech stack eg. Google Firebase, NoSQL databases (Firestore or MongoDB), Serverless technologies (Firebase Functions or AWS Lambda), NodeJS, Typescript, React.
– Designing and developing server-side applications that expose APIs.
– Knowledge of tools and techniques in back-end application development (even if you haven’t used all of them) e.g. data modelling, process flows, APIs, messaging systems, authentication etc.
– Working with SQL or NoSQL databases.
– Integrating SaaS products using their APIs.
– Writing automated tests and/or comfortable creating testing strategies and processes.
– Comfortable taking on a project, proposing a technical design, building it, and deploying the result. We don’t expect you to know everything, as we’ll support you, but we’re looking for that level of desire.
– Working on personal projects or open source contributions – we love to see developers’ side projects – even if they’re not related to what we’re building.
We want to practice what we preach, and build a company and team that works creatively and productively. Here are some of the benefits you’ll gain from this role:
– Scope and influence – you’re joining the founding team, where our developers are integrated into the business. You’ll participate in the early analysis and design process, understand the business problems we’re trying to solve, and get the chance to propose ingenious designs that minimise the amount of work we have to do.
– A focus on deep work – we exist to support deep work among our members, so we support our staff in developing their own distraction-free deep work practice.
– A strong team – you’ll work closely with a proven CEO & Founder, and a highly experienced team. We have a high-calibre of investors with a good amount of runway.
– Work/life balance – our standard full-time week is 32 hours, and (within reason) you can decide how to structure those hours across the week.
– Fully dispersed – we are a remote-first company, and we’ve got lots of perks, tools and processes to make sure that works for everyone. We also allocate budgets to ensure that you can work comfortably and/or get together with other team members when you need to.
– Team offsites and regular fun – we get together each quarter (ideally somewhere sunny) to collaborate and have fun. We also embed virtual activities and other surprises into our working days.
### ABOUT FLOWN
Even before COVID, working in open-plan offices full of distractions was not the best environment for producing our best work. Studies show that our best productivity and creativity comes when you get a chance to do ‘deep work’ – uninterrupted focused time working on something significant. Post-COVID, the need for places to work ergonomically away from your office – either as an individual or as a team – is even greater. FLOWN is the first global brand seeking to provide the ideal physical and mental spaces for us to think and work more creatively and productively.
FLOWN will offer a marketplace of spaces suitable for individuals or teams to get away from their day-to-day to concentrate, contemplate or collaborate. We’ll offer not only physical spaces – think Airbnb for Work – but mental spaces through our app and online services. Available to individuals and companies as a subscription, to be offered as an accompaniment or replacement to traditional office rental.
FLOWN is led by successful serial entrepreneur, Alicia Navarro, founder of Skimlinks (acquired by Connexity April 2020), and backed well-known entrepreneurs and angels such as Greg Marsh (OneFineStay), Taavet Hinrikus (Transferwise), Tom Allason (Shutl). FLOWN is seeking to create social impact by democratisating access to the kind of spaces that can best unleash our human potential, so we can not only solve real global problems but also live more meaningful lives.
Position: Sr. Copywriter
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Mid November or sooner
- Creating video tutorials educating our user base on how to leverage the data in Lifetimely – e.g. “How to use cohort analysis to determine how much to spend to acquire customers”
- Creating guides and sharing benchmark case studies: “What is a good repurchase rate in your industry?”
- You know e-commerce and digital marketing super well – you might have worked in a digital marketing agency or have an e-commerce store you’re operating right now
- You are either comfortable speaking to the camera and producing videos OR a great writer
- You’re a native English speaker & writer
- Send us a concrete content piece you’ve created: a blog post, Youtube tutorial, or something else around e-commerce.
- Briefly describe your experience
- Your monthly/hourly salary ask
Headquarters: Los Angeles, California
- Fully understand Credit Repair Cloud’s business strategy, products, and our unique mission.
- Fully understand our Customer Journey, from first exposure and into an active paid user.
- Be a positive and encouraging voice for our team, according to our Culture Code.
- Oversee the marketing department, which includes our Customer Experience team, marketing agencies, etc.
- Work with our VPO to develop our marketing department processes and growth.
- Plan, execute and oversee the implementation of a marketing strategy for new and existing products or services.
- Manage our ad agency and strategize improvements.
- Strategize with our Head of Brand, VP of Innovation and Growth, and our CEO.
- Create and oversee our social media marketing strategy and department.
- Manage and refine the organization’s social media presence.
- Own our website, landing pages, funnels and optimize them regularly.
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs and ROI and make adjustments.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using predetermined KPIs.
- Stay updated on new marketing methodologies and promote internal conversations about changes that need to be made, tracking methods, shifts in marketing trends, etc.
- We have clear and consistent communication with our marketing contractors.
- We are marketing to our ideal avatar in a way that is consistent, on-brand, and converting.
- All marketing campaigns and initiatives are produced on-time, following the plan and strategy.
- We have clear marketing plans, systems, processes, and KPIs that are being followed.
- We have a clear understanding of how each marketing campaign is working, its results, and how well it is being optimized.
- Market trends are constantly being reviewed and reported on so we can ensure we are always putting out the most effective marketing efforts.
- Clear and consistent messaging across all digital channels and platforms.
- 6+ years of intense, real-life, marketing experience.
- As we have so far modeled Clickfunnels closely, a plus if you understand Clickfunnel’s marketing strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are assertive, with excellent project management skills. You have the ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
- You are a flexible and resourceful problem solver and tackle any kind of setback and obstacle.
- You have excellent research skills to analyze our current process, understand our products and our customers, and create marketing campaigns that are based on numbers and facts.
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word “cloudy” somewhere in your video).
- Be able to emotionally self-regulate even during times of pressure and be present for the team.
- You welcome change and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience working with a technology / SaaS startup is a big plus.
- Prior experience working with remote teams is a must.
- Do work that changes lives. Watch this 3-minute video from our founder explaining our mission: https://vimeo.com/374790088 And about our company: https://wi.st/35h0tUw
- Here’s what our customers say: https://vimeo.com/304728785 | https://vimeo.com/355342328 https://www.trustpilot.com/review/creditrepaircloud.com & https://tinyurl.com/CRC-Google-Reviews
- Grow with a passionate team: https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/about-us
- Full-time position in a stable yet fast-growing, purpose-driven, self-funded organization.
- Freedom to work from anywhere. Though we do ask that you’ll be around during PST, you will have flexibility with your schedule.
- Generous paid time off plus US holidays.
- Competitive pay and a chance to get into the company’s profit-sharing plan.
- A highly collaborative environment and a real chance contribute.
- We hire for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and attitude. No matter what race, gender, religion, the language we speak, who we date or love, we are all equal here. [Culture Code]