CA-Redlands, POSITION CODE: 4851 LOCATION: Redlands, CA. DEPARTMENT: College of Arts and Sciences, Office of Undergraduate Admissions APPOINTMENT: Administrative, Full-time Twelve (12) months STARTING SALARY: Commensurate with experience DATE AVAILABLE: Immediately INTRODUCTORY PERIOD: Twelve (12) months POSTING DATE: January 28, 2021 APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled DESCRIPTION: This position will lead
Headquarters: Tallinn, Estonia
- Supporting your team on strategy and experiment ideas for a portfolio of clients.
- Providing strategic direction, leadership and advice for other members of the paid media team.
- Documenting and building paid media processes alongside our operations team.
- Deep expertise managing campaigns across both paid search and paid social at a variety of budget levels.
- Experience within the SaaS or B2B tech verticals and a thorough understanding of how marketing works in these industries.
- Previously worked within an agency and managed multiple clients at one time.
- Experience leading, managing and developing a small team.
- The ability to come up with creative and data-driven ideas and strategies to help our clients grow.
- Clear communication skills. You’re the kind of person who is able to articulate strategies and data in a way that’s easy for clients and our team to understand.
Who You Are
- We always have been and always will be a remote-first company so you’re able to work from whatever environment best suits you.
- We have flexible hours because we understand life happens.
- Joining the team now will provide plenty of room for growth and career progression for the right person.
- You’ll get 28 days of PTO, 15 paid holidays, and your birthday off every year.
- We want you to be comfortable where you work, whether this is your home office or at a co-working space. Within reason and budget, we will cover or contribute to a co-working space and budget for improving your home office.
- We value developing skills and continually learning. Interested in a specific book, course, or event? Let your team lead know and we’ll accommodate.
- Respond to every DM + comment that comes through our social channels
- Reach out to independents who would be a great fit on Contra
- Connect with companies via social media who align with Contra’s goals
- Hit quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily goals for DM outreach
- Comment on relevant social posts to help us spread brand awareness to more users on social
- Help our social team identify how to leverage DM strategies to build relationships and drive leads to contra.com
- Remote-first culture
- Health benefits for all team members
- Well-funded company built to scale
- Competitive salary + equity
- Generous vacation policy + paid holidays off
- Flexible parental leave
- No Meeting Wednesdays
- Half day every third Friday of the month
- Themed meetings, games, and other fun team-bonding activities
- A custom slack emoji, just for you
- Complete a self-assessment form (10-15 minutes)
- Interview w/ Sam (30-45 minutes)
- Interview w/ Zoë (30-45 minutes)
- Interview with Founders (30 minutes)
- You will receive a final answer from Contra no later than 48 hours after your final interview!
- Have 1+ years of experience in customer support + social media marketing
- Loves working independently + remotely
- Is organized and loves to connect with people via social media
- Are an active listener and conscious replier (each message should be made with love)
- Are a strong individual contributor, but also a team player.
- Have an optimistic and go-getter attitude!
- Have great communication skills
- Are located in North America + within 3 hours of Pacific Timezone
- You are an A+ communicator (both verbal + written)
- You operate well in a remote-based environment (and are within ~3 hours of Pacific Timezone)
- You are passionate about connecting with independents + companies via social media
- You love helping users solve problems / answer questions via social media
- Contra on TikTok (our target audience is Gen Z)
- Contra on Twitter
- Contra in the Press
- Ben on Twitter (our Co-Founder, CEO)
- Gajus on Twitter (our Co-Founder, CTO)
Headquarters: Draper, UT
- You have the ability to research and understand technical concepts, then explain them in simple terms to people who aren’t tech-savvy.
- You enjoy leading others and offering feedback on their work.
- You’re comfortable with accepting critical feedback without taking it personally.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative to solve problems and learn new skills, and are comfortable working with minimal direction.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- You enjoy helping others on your team succeed.
Common responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Writing and self-editing blog posts that are engaging, actionable, error-free, and follow our style guide.
- Creating your own screenshots for each blog post.
- Conducting keyword research to identify target keywords and using those keywords to plan, structure, and optimize your content.
- Planning blog calendars in Asana and keeping ahead of schedule with minimal oversight.
- Monitoring SEO rankings and optimizing existing content to boost traffic and conversions.
- Working closely with developers and support team members to write new feature announcements.
- Writing email newsletters and automated campaigns and sending them using Active Campaign.
- Writing intriguing headlines, UX content, and landing pages.
Here are the skills and experience that will come in handy:
- WordPress Experience: You’re comfortable with writing and formatting posts and pages, troubleshooting errors, etc.
- Writing and Editing: You can write a well-structured article with impeccable grammar and spelling in a conversational tone. You can edit and proofread your own work to eliminate careless errors instead of relying on an editor to fix them for you.
- Image Editing: You can efficiently take screenshots; resize and crop images; add text, borders, or other elements; compress images; and upload and format them in WordPress so that they are clear, useful, and look good.
- Basic SEO: You understand what SEO is and why it’s important. You know how to research keyword volume and search intent and how to effectively use keywords in your content without keyword stuffing.
- Basic HTML: You can use the text editor in WordPress to add link attributes and do basic formatting of lists, subheadings, etc. with HTML.
- Time Management: You’re able to juggle multiple tasks and projects and prioritize your work effectively to meet all deadlines.
- Marketing Experience: You have a compelling portfolio that demonstrates high quality copywriting and imaginative headlines within a variety of advertising campaigns and digital content.
- Examples of high-ranking SEO content you’ve written.
- Copywriting and/or email marketing experience with proven results.
- Graphic design experience creating featured images, infographics, etc.
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer.
- Work from home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, Africa, Ireland, Philippines, Ukraine, Canada, and more.
- Unlimited PTO after 60 days of employment. We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Paid Family and Caregiver’s Leave
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Profit sharing
- Research, identify and contact publisher websites for link building opportunities.
- Write and send customized, professional outreach communication to publishers.
- Conceptualize topics for guest blog posts and content assets.
- Continually test new outreach communication/methods.
- Successfully land published links for our sites.
- Build and grow relationships with publishers.
- Maintain and grow our own site network which are sites with varying topics with the sole purpose of providing backlinks to our monetary sites.
- Communicate client progress with internal stakeholders.
- Stay current with link building trends and Google algorithm changes.
- Native Japanese speaker
- Working proficiency in English and any other language, both written and verbal
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree or similar in Marketing, Communications or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in link building, SEO, copywriting or blogging experience
- Self-motivated with a strong and proven ability to get things done
- Critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong internet research skills and resourcefulness
- Ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds and professional rank
- Patience and commitment to ensure positive and thorough communication with different stakeholders
- Friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple project at a time
You don’t live in Malta, and don’t want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET. To learn more about us, visit www.raketech.com
Headquarters: San Francisco
We are looking for 1-2 creative account managers interested in building a global safety net.
🚀 About SafetyWing
At SafetyWing, we do not have a strong division between tech and product and customers – we are all part of the product development, and we all participate in strategic decisions for the company. We believe this is the path to create great products.
We’re a strong team of 30, our headquarter is in San Francisco, while our international team is fully distributed, stretching ten time zones (Finland to California). We are on a mission to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone. And we are doing that by creating simple health, insurance, and retirement products for remote workers worldwide, as a replacement for national welfare systems.
Our current customers are digital nomads (b2c) and remote companies (b2b).
👩💻 Things you could expect to do
- Ensure new customers are onboarded to our system, and their coverage is activated
- Answer questions as to specific benefits, plan details
- Proactively look for ways to improve the customer experience
- Help us build a product people tell their friends about
🧪 We are looking for someone who
- Is great at managing customer relations and enjoys what they do
- Enjoys taking ownership over a product
- Wants to help build a global social safety net on the internet
- Thinks for themselves instead of copying others
- Is creative and bold in the face of any problem
- Is intellectually honest and have high integrity
🧘 What we offer
You will receive salary, health insurance, and a minimum of four weeks of yearly vacation!
Find out more about us and our products at www.safetywing.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Description Position: Email Marketing Program Manager Location: WFH during Covid-19 Starts: Within a Couple Weeks Duration: Possible Full Time Status: Freelance/ possible Full … and implementing our client’s email marketing strategy with the end goal of deepening our relationship with it’s existing partnerships. You’ll work with various lines of business to identify …
Headquarters: Redwood City, CA
Growth Marketing Manager
There’s a time and place for traditional video meetings. Around is not that place. Instead of dominating work calls that disrupt focus and drain energy, Around is designed for creative sessions where working together is the focus.
- Lead strategy and execution to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Design and run organic and paid growth experiments across different channels with access to a healthy budget to scale channels with positive returns.
- Develop and optimize organic campaigns and channel strategy across SEO, SEM, email, website, paid digital, and more.
- Own and manage our marketing tech stack including email, site optimization, and analytics.
- Develop a culture of testing and experimentation to innovate on how we drive user growth, acquisition, and engagement.
- Analyze the results of all campaigns while finding opportunities to improve and optimize the performance going forward, and share big picture learnings with the larger team.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and agencies as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in growth and performance marketing (4-6 years of overall experience)
- Experience with SaaS companies with freemium models
- Conversion rate & landing page optimization experience
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Obsessed with finding and testing new ways to grow our user base
- Comfortable with developing organic growth strategies
- Data-driven with a love for funnel optimization and the ability to run analytically-rigorous experiments
- Scrappy with a growth-hacker mindset and highly adaptable with a drive for continuous improvement
- A creative thinker and self-starter who loves rolling up their sleeves
- An exceptional performer with a track record of high achievement
- Excited about working remotely and seeing the future in fully distributed teams!
- Experience in both B2B and B2C.
- Experience as an early marketing hire at a venture-backed startup (i.e. you love building startups).
We’re a small, but mighty 100% remote team that’s growing fast, so everyone that joins has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard-play-hard environment.
We are looking for experienced marketers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work. If all of this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re an early-stage startup with 30+ team members and growing fast. Our HQ is in Redwood City, CA, but we are a remote-first company with a worldwide team across the US and Europe.
Headquarters: Kitchener, Ontario
What you’ll do:
- Understand and map the customer journey from a customer-centric point of view, understanding points of friction, moments of celebration, and times when we should proactively reach out with a human touch
- Devise a strategy and oversee implementation of multi-channel automations (in-app and email primarily) as well as playbooks for internal triggers to act upon critical issues
- Test, measure, and monitor results – and failure along the way is ok too. If we aren’t failing at some things, we aren’t trying hard enough.
- Manage a team that works directly with tenured customers and leverage insights from their experience to help guide opportunities for further optimization of digital lifecycle touchpoints
- Identify high points of friction/critical issues and be an internal advocate for product changes that could have a significant impact
- Identify opportunities to nurture advocacy potential in our customer base and implement them
- Work in collaboration with content marketing and other internal stakeholders to produce new content when necessary
What You Need:
- Managerial experience (small, interdisciplinary teams)Experience in lifecycle marketing and/or automating customer success touchpoints
- Ability to analyze data to uncover insights and optimize performance
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally, manage up and down
- Ability to thrive and creatively problem solve in ambiguous situations Experience using Intercom
Bonus if you have:
- eCommerce experience either via your own venture or through past roles
- Experience in 1:many, high-volume digital environments
Headquarters: Durham, NC
Three core skills that you possess are
- Development skills – you have development experience and can explain technology/APIs
- Communication skills – you have strong written and verbal communication skills to produce content for 1 to many consumption (blogs, web content, developer forums, presentations) as well as 1 to 1 when engaging directly with a customer/prospect developer
- Networking skills – you thrive on building a community and engaging with them on a regular basis (including active listening) to improve our offering (product, documentation, public content) and customer experience.
You are a person who
- believes that documentation is a product itself and the experience that a developer takes to understand a product is a path to revenue growth and a long term relationship
- is an apt teacher, enabling developers to be successful in building with Spreedly
- loves to try new technologies and empathize with all levels of developers ranging from those starting out with Spreedly as well as those building very complex payment systems
- is a skilled communicator, able to give a technical talk/presentation whether that is on stage at a conference or around a table at a developer meetup
- identify, attend, support, and speak at events, meetups, hackathons, etc. that are developer centric to spread the Spreedly message and engage the community on their needs
- produce regular content targeted to the developer community (blog, videos, social content, community content)
- support the development of programmer centric content from Spreedly by working closely with engineering, documentation, marketing and solutions engineering
- support and grow the PAYMENTSfn community and facilitate engagement amongst members
- represent the “voice of the developer” internally at Spreedly, as a key member of the go-to-market team
- 7+ years of development experience building web applications
- Proficiency in 1 or more of the following areas: server/api communications(Ruby, Python/Go, Java) and front-end development(node/react/angular) or mobile SDK work with Swift + Java. Today, we work in Ruby, Rails, and Elixir for some of our technologies at Spreedly
- Active member of the development community
- Experience building payments applications and working with Active Merchant is a bonus
- Ability to travel as needed
What we offer
- Competitive salary + Equity
- Outstanding Medical and Dental Insurance: Premiums are 100% company paid for employees and families
- Note: We offer two PPO health insurance plans: A traditional copay and a high deductible with HSA. Spreedly contributes $1,200/$2,400 per year to the HSA for those choosing the high deductible plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Optional Vision insurance and various Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Open Paid Time Off policy + 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
- Matching 401k plan (5% up to $5,000 yearly)
- Monthly digital lifestyle stipend ($150), new Macbook, and $200 accessory reimbursement
- $3,000 annual Professional Development stipend and free LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Flexible, remote friendly work environment
- Quarterly visits to HQ for remote employees