We have an immediate, full-time position available for a Marketing Insights Analyst based in Slough. As a Marketing…
Seeking a full-time B2B Email Marketing Manager to drive the agency’s B2B lead generation email program. This position is remote, but candidates must reside in Texas full-time … engagement Reporting Create and manage reports that detail the performance of each campaign and call out ongoing opportunities for improvement Requirements 3 years of email marketing …
Description TCG (The Creative Group) is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join a fantastic Digital Marketing Team. This is a full-time position. In this role, you … will help the Digital Marketing team on their campaigns, including working on strategy, email content creation, and more. – Create, Own and Execute Email Marketing Strategy – Automate …
Position: UX Designer
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $90,000 …
Job Details Full-timeEstimated: $52,000 – $70,000 a year8 hours ago Qualifications – Analysis skills – Copywriting – Math – Email marketing – B2B marketing – Bachelor’s degree … are seeking a passionate Email Marketing Specialist to manage, develop, and launch email campaigns to expand our engagement with our MRA members and external audiences. If you’ve got …
Men’s retail start-up is looking for a full time Email / Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join their teamThe ideal candidate is highly analytical, detail oriented, has excellent … concept and execution of all email and SMS marketing programs to drive growth and engagement-QA all campaigns, audience criteria and deployment -Execute A/B testing and experiments …
– Marketing Executive (Permanent Full-Time) HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT? Marketing Programme & Customer Development: Assist… with the development of the marketing communications plan which contains key objectives, messages and activities Working…
Headquarters: Fully Remote (San Francisco, CA)
Work with our clients help them design and produce creative branded products, achieve marketing goals and delight their customers and colleagues with better branded products and flawlessly executed campaigns.
The Creative Partner is tech-savvy, has excellent communication skills, design chops, a great eye and a passion for ecommerce, retail trends and creative, well-designed physical products.
Primary activities include product research and selection, light product design, production logistics coordination, project management and account management. You will interface with Brilliant designers, vendors and our clients to develop creative solutions, pitch them to clients, and execute projects from beginning to end.
This is a special hybrid role for a special hybrid kind of person. The role is a little bit of each of the following:
- Account Management
- Graphic Design
- Project Management
- Creative Direction
- Shopping and Retail Trend Analysis
- Vendor Management
- Customer Service
- Exception Handling
- 2-4 years of full-time work experience required (minimum)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Detail oriented and super organized
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop experience
- Good design sense
- Strong customer service mentality
- Tech savvy
- Positive attitude – this is a heavy client-service role, so strong empathy is a must!
- You love branding, design and retail — you will ultimately be selling prospective clients on Brilliant and our mission to bring their brands to life through impactful branded merchandise, creative packaging and thoughtful collateral
- #remotelife: You love the freedom remote work brings, and you know that with great freedom comes great responsibility. You’re ready for both
- Base $65-85k DOE + bonus potential
- Open vacation / PTO policy
- Standard holidays plus 2 week company-wide Winter Break, nice offsites when travel is safe, and innovative time off programs
- $3,000 a year in healthcare reimbursement through our QSEHRA program
- 401k plan and profit sharing
We are a small, nimble team. You will have room to grow in your role, manage others, take on additional responsibilities, or focus on specific skills as desired. Opportunities available to work on company branding, content creation, email marketing, software product management, ops, reporting, buying, merchandise planning if interested.
We are a remote company, so you can be based anywhere in the US and should be enthusiastic about working remotely.
Men’s retail start-up is looking for a full time Email / Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join their team The ideal candidate is highly analytical, detail oriented, has excellent … written and verbal communication skills and has an ecommerce and/or CPG background Email / Lifecycle Marketing Manager Responsibilities: -Report to Sr. Lifecycle Marketing Manager -Lead …
Our local retail client is looking to hire a contract Visual /
UI Designer to support a 3-4 month project. This will be full-time
(or very close to fu…