Hey there 👋
My name is Dimitry and I’m the founder of Soar. We build productizedmarketing services at price points startups and creators can afford. We deliver our services in a streamlined way and believe in impacting as many startups and creators as possible using well defined and transparently priced and scoped services.
The services we have are a combination of “agency” style services, like managed SEO, Reputation Management, and more productized and packaged up services like
- Done for you viral posts on Reddit
- Quora answers
- Analytics tag installation
- & more
No matter the service, we try and keep the service experience transparent and fair to our customers. It’s a core tenet and a welcome relief for a lot of the people who come to us.
We’ve been growing fast during Covid. Our specialization in Reddit combined with the growth of the crypto//creator economy has really pushed us up. Now we need to improve and expand the services we deliver.
That’s where you come in. Our Growth Hacker/Marketing Manager.
You’ll work across our company to define, optimize & develop strategies to improve each step of our AARRR funnel. You’ll use a quant-creative perspective to come up with ideas, test & measure them across a mix of channels, mediums & strategies.
You’ll work with a talented and friendly team to help achieve your goals.
Initially, your first few projects will be focused on familiarizing and setting the scene for the future.
- Understand the inner workings of our current marketing channels and funnels. You’ll understand what the key points of measurement are and should be. You’ll establish baseline KPI’s and metrics across the funnel. We’ll collaborate on goals.
- Develop an experiment framework for running and evaluating growth experiments per the AARRR framework.
As you settle in, you’ll be the owner of our funnel(s). Your day to day will depend, but will probably include the following…
- Develop repeatable strategies to help us scale and acquire & convert more strategies. Content, PPC, A/B testing, SEO, Email marketing. You’ll get in the weeds, setup & own decisions across these channels.
- Manage your experimentation backlog. Come up with new ideas, Turn on new experiments, and manage existing ones.
- Review our analytics to evaluate our experiments for statistical significance as well as find new opportunities to improve our acquisition channels or website conversion rates
- Collaborate with our service team to run marketing campaigns and promotions
- Strong cross-channel marketing background
- Entrepreneurial mindset, you’ve started your own ventures in the past
- Agency or freelance experience
- Excellent written & spoken communication style
- Work hours that overlap some with the EST timezone
- Self-motivated and work well independently
- Comfortable working remotely (we don’t have an office)
- You’ve got a pet (+10)
- You’ve run an agency before (+10)
- You’ve used SQL before
- You’ve used Asana, Airtable and Zapier (+5)
We’re trying to build a great team with talented people. We’d like you to help us on this mission. Here are some of the core principles of working with our team
Work-life Balance & Flexible Hours
We are a remote-first company, we believe in focusing on working with the best talent no matter where you are located. We will make it work. We respect time zones and try our best to provide flexibility in your daily work life.
PTO & Holidays
We work hard to make sure that we create a balanced environment that helps you avoid burnouts. We encourage everyone to take at least 35 days off per year. Just make sure to notify your team beforehand so we can balance the workload of your fellow teammates.
Mental & Physical Strength fund
We want our team to be healthy both physically and mentally so we are happy to reimburse you if you are going to a gym or take a meditation class – you pick!
Growth & Education Allowance
We want to make sure that you have the ability to grow – maybe you want to take a Udemy course, pick up some Linkedin Learning, or participate in a webinar. We encourage our team to learn new skills and better existing ones.
While a minor benefit, it is nice to be surprised sometimes. We try to wow you every year with a small token of appreciation – a logo t-shirt or paid lunch, event tickets, or small party – we try to figure something out regardless of being remote.
As a remote company, our “office” is highly dependent on Wifi. We are happy to help you cover this expense with up $50/month towards your Wifi bill.
Even though we are a small company, we strive to be fair about compensation. We make sure that you can live comfortably on your salary, no matter where you are. It is not easy to benchmark salaries in a remote company where our people are located all over the world but we continuously work on and improve our approach. Things we take into account when calculating the compensation are global averages per skillset, your local cost of living, your skills and experience.
Apply by filling out the application form below 👇
I look forward to reviewing your applications
Best of luck,
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/soar-growth-hacker