WI-RACINE, Genesis10 is currently seeking an Administrative Marketing Specialist for a contract opportunity expected to last through 12/31/21. This role is with a major manufacturing Company in Racine, WI. Location: 621 State St. Racine, WI 53404 Onsite opportunity Location: MUST BE BASED OUT OF RACINE. The contract will be based in Racine Ops with an expectation of being in the office around 1-2 days in the
, and frequent communication with campaign stakeholders to ensure clarity on strategy, tactics, goals and performance for digital channels. Create and implement an email marketing calendar … that is integrated with other marketing initiatives. Manage email service and other contractors. Be our email subject matter expert: advise colleagues’ email communication development, and execute …
With more than $1.7 trillion in equity and income assets, our client is inviting you, as an Email Marketing professional, to join their team for a long-term contract. In return … , they offer great compensation while fostering a collaboratively professional, diverse, and inclusive workplace. The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for end-to-end email marketing …
Email Marketing Manager New York City, NY 10036 6 Months Contract on W2 Pay rate: $55.55/hourly on W2 Overview: As part of the Digital Product Evolution team in Marketing … , the Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for continuing to build out our email newsletter program at the corporate level. This will initially involve auditing the current practices …
- Continually realigning client expectations and experience to ensure project success
- Booking, managing, and leading all meetings virtually via Zoom
- Coordinating with and representing the agency partner to the client
- Prepping and leading interviews to dig deep into audience, positioning, and brand voice
- Using (your) notes and (our) templates to create, present, and workshop strategies live
- Outlining, laying out, and writing conversion and descriptive copy for the web
- Prepping & leading live feedback sessions with clients and making revisions on the spot
- Turning goals into plans and KPIs, forecasting results, tracking data, and using data to reorient your plan of action
- Setting clear boundaries, saying “no,” and enforcing consequences when appropriate
- Training stipend
- $20-$30/hr CAD training wage to start, depending on your experience.
- Resources, training, clear direction, templates, and admin support to help you succeed.
- Monthly stipend to cover internal meetings & blog writing
- Fixed commission ($30-$75 CAD/hr) on each project you accept (opportunities after 4-6 weeks)
- Our current strategists make an average of $30-50 CAD per hour after 6 months on projects, and an average of $50-$75 CAD per hour after 1 year
- Health benefits including mental health and paramedical
- Proven experience in digital marketing, especially conversion website, email, and funnel building, ideally freelancing experience.
- Excellent samples of strategy and conversion copy you’ve produced, such as website, landing pages, customer personas, email campaigns, funnels, paid ads, e-commerce, etc.
- Confidence, authority, and the natural tendency to take charge—including the ability to laugh at your mistakes and the tendency to think quickly on your feet
- Strong authority on video. This usually includes active listening, a tendency to ask deep penetrating questions, a facility with nuance, and great negotiation skills.
- Natural tendency to problem-solve and plan ahead, and a persistent desire to improve results and efficiency by improving the systems supporting you
- A data-driven approach where you actively review and engage with the numbers to understand how to continuously improve ROI
- Awareness and confidence to speak up when needed, including bringing up issues before they get big, standing your ground when it matters, and navigating conflict compassionately.
- Excellent self-motivation and time-management skills, which make juggling people, priorities, projects, and partners look like a piece of cake
- A private space, high-quality gear, and great internet speed to make, and receive video calls
Genuent is hiring a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist for our direct client located in the Houston, TX area. This is a long-term contract opportunity. Qualified … candidates should send an updated, Word version of their resume to Cara Mason at CMasonGenuent.com. Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Long-Term Contract Location: Houston, TX (1 …
… for a hardworking email marketing manager to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases … and crafting newsletters. If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you. As an email marketing</…
… Email Manager (Contract) to set up, deploy, and report upon email marketing campaigns for the YLighting and Lumens Trade segments with guidance from the Email Marketing Manager … . Working closely with the Trade Department, Marketing Operations, Creative, Merchandising, and Technology teams this individual will be responsible for the Trade email marketing calendars …
- Respond to every DM + comment that comes through our social channels
- Reach out to independents who would be a great fit on Contra
- Connect with companies via social media who align with Contra’s goals
- Hit quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily goals for DM outreach
- Comment on relevant social posts to help us spread brand awareness to more users on social
- Help our social team identify how to leverage DM strategies to build relationships and drive leads to contra.com
- Remote-first culture
- Health benefits for all team members
- Well-funded company built to scale
- Competitive salary + equity
- Generous vacation policy + paid holidays off
- Flexible parental leave
- No Meeting Wednesdays
- Half day every third Friday of the month
- Themed meetings, games, and other fun team-bonding activities
- A custom slack emoji, just for you
- Complete a self-assessment form (10-15 minutes)
- Interview w/ Sam (30-45 minutes)
- Interview w/ Zoë (30-45 minutes)
- Interview with Founders (30 minutes)
- You will receive a final answer from Contra no later than 48 hours after your final interview!
- Have 1+ years of experience in customer support + social media marketing
- Loves working independently + remotely
- Is organized and loves to connect with people via social media
- Are an active listener and conscious replier (each message should be made with love)
- Are a strong individual contributor, but also a team player.
- Have an optimistic and go-getter attitude!
- Have great communication skills
- Are located in North America + within 3 hours of Pacific Timezone
- You are an A+ communicator (both verbal + written)
- You operate well in a remote-based environment (and are within ~3 hours of Pacific Timezone)
- You are passionate about connecting with independents + companies via social media
- You love helping users solve problems / answer questions via social media
- Contra on TikTok (our target audience is Gen Z)
- Contra on Twitter
- Contra in the Press
- Ben on Twitter (our Co-Founder, CEO)
- Gajus on Twitter (our Co-Founder, CTO)
Are you skilled at creating effective yet impactful email marketing campaigns that help increase interactions? Artisan Creative is seeking an experienced Email Marketing Manager … to assist an enterprise financial client for a 1-year contract. . This role is a hybrid onsite/remote role so only local candidates will be considered. As the email marketing manager, you …