Dear Candidate, This is Abdul from Swift Pace Solutions Inc , looking for Senior Email Marketing Specialist – Location : Dallas, TX . If you are interested , please share your … updated resume to my mail id – Position : Senior Email Marketing Specialist Location : Dallas, TX Candidate must be comfortable to work on w2 Contract Position . Required skills …
AL-Birmingham, * Sponsorship is not available at this time. Please only green card holders or citizens apply that can work on w2 direct with us. * Contract opportunity in Birmingham for digital marketing professional with experience in Adobe Campaign. The Email Marketer will help to develop and execute weekly email marketing campaigns and help with the company’s integration into Adobe Analytics. Requirements: 2+
The Global Marketing and Communications team is a high-performing, energetic and diverse group of professionals located…
NC-Charlotte, Have a solid background working as a Marketing Manager III? If so, read on… Our client is actively seeking a talented Marketing Manager III to work at their location in Charlotte, NC. This is a 1-year contract assignment. Job Overview: The Senior Marketing Technology and Automation Manager position is a part of the Marketing Insights and Customer Engagement team. This position is responsible for c
OH-Cincinnati, Title: Email Developer Length: 6+ month contract If you are interested in learning more, please email an updated copy of your resume and availability for a call to Anna Farizel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Responsible for the hands-on coding, building, testing and deployment of customer-facing dynamic email communications. Create the development of a comprehensive email program, entailing all aspe
- Creating video tutorials educating our user base on how to leverage the data in Lifetimely – e.g. “How to use cohort analysis to determine how much to spend to acquire customers”
- Creating guides and sharing benchmark case studies: “What is a good repurchase rate in your industry?”
- You know e-commerce and digital marketing super well – you might have worked in a digital marketing agency or have an e-commerce store you’re operating right now
- You are either comfortable speaking to the camera and producing videos OR a great writer
- You’re a native English speaker & writer
- Send us a concrete content piece you’ve created: a blog post, Youtube tutorial, or something else around e-commerce.
- Briefly describe your experience
- Your monthly/hourly salary ask
NY-Manhattan, For one of our Client’s we are looking for Senior Manager, Marketing Technology. Location: Work is fully remote Job Type: Contract to hire The Senior Manager, Marketing Technology is responsible for the technical ownership, strategy, integration and support of guest facing digital marketing technology and digital data platforms. They will lead a team to support various aspects of email marketing,
The Role This is a 6 Month Fixed-Term Contract Can you evaluate the success of our marketing…? Join us as a Marketing Analytics Manager to track, analyse and report on our various marketing campaigns. Use your expertise to determine…
Headquarters: Los Angeles, California
- Fully understand Credit Repair Cloud’s business strategy, products, and our unique mission.
- Fully understand our Customer Journey, from first exposure and into an active paid user.
- Be a positive and encouraging voice for our team, according to our Culture Code.
- Oversee the marketing department, which includes our Customer Experience team, marketing agencies, etc.
- Work with our VPO to develop our marketing department processes and growth.
- Plan, execute and oversee the implementation of a marketing strategy for new and existing products or services.
- Manage our ad agency and strategize improvements.
- Strategize with our Head of Brand, VP of Innovation and Growth, and our CEO.
- Create and oversee our social media marketing strategy and department.
- Manage and refine the organization’s social media presence.
- Own our website, landing pages, funnels and optimize them regularly.
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs and ROI and make adjustments.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using predetermined KPIs.
- Stay updated on new marketing methodologies and promote internal conversations about changes that need to be made, tracking methods, shifts in marketing trends, etc.
- We have clear and consistent communication with our marketing contractors.
- We are marketing to our ideal avatar in a way that is consistent, on-brand, and converting.
- All marketing campaigns and initiatives are produced on-time, following the plan and strategy.
- We have clear marketing plans, systems, processes, and KPIs that are being followed.
- We have a clear understanding of how each marketing campaign is working, its results, and how well it is being optimized.
- Market trends are constantly being reviewed and reported on so we can ensure we are always putting out the most effective marketing efforts.
- Clear and consistent messaging across all digital channels and platforms.
- 6+ years of intense, real-life, marketing experience.
- As we have so far modeled Clickfunnels closely, a plus if you understand Clickfunnel’s marketing strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are assertive, with excellent project management skills. You have the ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
- You are a flexible and resourceful problem solver and tackle any kind of setback and obstacle.
- You have excellent research skills to analyze our current process, understand our products and our customers, and create marketing campaigns that are based on numbers and facts.
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word “cloudy” somewhere in your video).
- Be able to emotionally self-regulate even during times of pressure and be present for the team.
- You welcome change and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience working with a technology / SaaS startup is a big plus.
- Prior experience working with remote teams is a must.
- Do work that changes lives. Watch this 3-minute video from our founder explaining our mission: https://vimeo.com/374790088 And about our company: https://wi.st/35h0tUw
- Here’s what our customers say: https://vimeo.com/304728785 | https://vimeo.com/355342328 https://www.trustpilot.com/review/creditrepaircloud.com & https://tinyurl.com/CRC-Google-Reviews
- Grow with a passionate team: https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/about-us
- Full-time position in a stable yet fast-growing, purpose-driven, self-funded organization.
- Freedom to work from anywhere. Though we do ask that you’ll be around during PST, you will have flexibility with your schedule.
- Generous paid time off plus US holidays.
- Competitive pay and a chance to get into the company’s profit-sharing plan.
- A highly collaborative environment and a real chance contribute.
- We hire for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and attitude. No matter what race, gender, religion, the language we speak, who we date or love, we are all equal here. [Culture Code]